NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't it the max allowed? and i thought bill was fined. and a first round draft pick isn't exactly a slap on the wrist. i know when it comes to NE, y'all want heads to roll. but let's be a little objective

A fine is nothing to a NFL owner. The draft picks was light. Bill shoulda got like a 2 - 4 game suspension for that. Y'all got off easy for that situation as far punishment if we being objective. That was not some tough punishment. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="FlyerThanDelta"]Feel sorry for the kid Fowler man hopefully it's nothing too serious[/quote]Carried off the field, wasn't able to put significant weight on it. :\

Watched "Draft Day" last night on HBO go for the hell of it. Anyone else see it?

I was DYING at them having the Jags take massive L's even in a fictional NFL world :rofl: out of all the teams they could of given the rookie, nervous wreck of a GM who would look clueless and be stupid enough to help Kevin Costner out with a completely unrealistic trade... they had to give that role to the Jaguars :smh: :lol:

Hilarious because Goodell was in the movie and obviously gave it the stamp of approval, so was okay with the Jags franchise looking like the biggest mess even in the movie :lol:

[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="hometownhero"]Pats will get a fine and maybe a 2 or 3 game suspension for TB and BB. The only reason I'm thinking they'll get anything because of the "ignorance is not an excuse" bs Goodell was telling New Orleans about the bounty program.
That was the Saints; this us the Patriots. They'll get nothing.[/quote]how does this make any sense. we got fines and draft picks taken for spygate.

y'all act like we go unpunished. that salt :lol:[/quote]Like I said, nothing.

Draft picks. Fines. :lol:[/quote]

like i said, unless bill and co got the death penalty...no one would be happy :lol:

a draft pick is worse than a few game suspension, btw (assuming you're looking for a suspension)

Watched "Draft Day" last night on HBO go for the hell of it. Anyone else see it?

I was DYING at them having the Jags take massive L's even in a fictional NFL world :rofl: out of all the teams they could of given the rookie, nervous wreck of a GM who would look clueless and be stupid enough to help Kevin Costner out with a completely unrealistic trade... they had to give that role to the Jaguars :smh: :lol:

Hilarious because Goodell was in the movie and obviously gave it the stamp of approval, so was okay with the Jags franchise looking like the biggest mess even in the movie :lol:

I haven't seen it, but did Kevin Costner trade to move ahead of the Texans?

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/new-england-patriots-fear-lengthy-suspension-for-tom-brady

smiley8306.png

I haven't seen it, but did Kevin Costner trade to move ahead of the Texans?

Don't wanna spoil it, but the Browns actually ended up looking better than the Seahawks in the movie.

Maybe it's their time :nerd:

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]
@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Jaguars' 1st-round pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL and is out for the season, league source tells ESPN. Just wow.
:smh:[/quote]Jags fan gif couldn't be more fitting.

Wait so they were doing full contact drills at rookie camp right from the beginning? Feel horrible for the dude :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom