NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny was out there looking like Vince Young when he was on the Eagles.

How is it laughable at this point?
He only had the worst debut of any professional athlete I've ever seen

Then again Austin Rivers is playing well now so....  Anything's possible.

I was meaning how is it laughable that we think he's done in case it was taken out of context. I see nothing in him that says pro QB he's a tiny scrambler that will get blown up if he actually does get a shot.

I was meaning how is it laughable that we think he's done in case it was taken out of context. I see nothing in him that says pro QB he's a tiny scrambler that will get blown up if he actually does get a shot.
I agree he was unbelievably terrible when he played, did not show a single trait of being an NFL quarterback.  Couldn't throw, couldn't scramble, couldn't see the defense, was small, was slow, had weak arm, etc.

looking online for jerseys and came across this.....
laugh.gif

Yes I'm betting on him to a competent NFL quarterback, not a franchise superstar quarterback but good enough to a starter for a couple of seasons

So by not counting him out, you mean he be average?

Yeah

When he was drafted I didn't see superstar potential, mainly because of his physical limitations and he was a system quarterback

But he could be an average NFL quarterback whose exciting

Tyler Lockett is amazing, but were you saying this before Seattle drafted him?

lockett was my number 5 rated wideout behind cooper, parker, white, and smith. always thought if lockett was maybe 2 inches taller, he'd be neck and neck with amari cooper. he's the best route runner in the draft and explodes in and out of breaks like no other.

Love him too. Wish our OL wasn't so buns we had to spend two second rounders on it.

Kenny Bell might not end up being a bad consolation prize in the end though

View media item 1528243

bell's def got a chance to be a number 2 wr in the next level. him and smelter are the best blocking wideouts in the class.. he's a lil thin and got questionable hands but he plays bigger than his size.

I agree he was unbelievably terrible when he played, did not show a single trait of being an NFL quarterback.  Couldn't throw, couldn't scramble, couldn't see the defense, was small, was slow, had weak arm, etc.

I really don't understand how anybody with an unbiased opinion could have faith in Manziel at this point. He truly looked like a boy amongst men when on the field in the league. :lol:

bell's def got a chance to be a number 2 wr in the next level. him and smelter are the best blocking wideouts in the class.. he's a lil thin and got questionable hands but he plays bigger than his size.

Him and Jameis are roommates at camp and seem to already be BFF's. I'm all for having a dude with a huge afro play a major role for our team. He could be a great option behind V-Jax, Evans and ASJ.

Signed another TE really? Damn,Jimmy G's gonna have all the security blankets he needs if he takes over for a few games :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom