NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Irvin did have some questions I'll take that back
laugh.gif
lol look none of us are predicting the future or are perfect. but irvin had issues, the dude they just drafted has issues, carroll handles it well. im not saying he's trading for manziel. i'm saying if ur going to put chip and jerry in there, carroll should be there too. 

You can't tag Carroll as a guy that will take a chance on low character guys so easily because of him and Marshawn was what I was trying to get at. Do you know how many teams have more guys with troubling history? Baalke is more likely to make a move on him then Pete if we really want to use how you're breaking it all down.

At this point Johnny doesn't have the skill set worth taking a risk on. Dude looked like Napoleon Dynamites uncle throwing the ball when he has an opportunity to start. Id take a risk with Tebow before Id risk signing Johnny Coke head. 

lol look none of us are predicting the future or are perfect. but irvin had issues, the dude they just drafted has issues, carroll handles it well. im not saying he's trading for manziel. i'm saying if ur going to put chip and jerry in there, carroll should be there too. 
Pete wasted no time getting rid of head case Percy

At this point Johnny doesn't have the skill set worth taking a risk on. Dude looked like Napoleon Dynamites uncle throwing the ball when he has an opportunity to start. Id take a risk with Tebow before Id risk signing Johnny Coke head. 
one bad start with the browns and he's tebow? johnny still has potential. he was compared to russell wilson going into the draft - mobile qb with a good arm. wilson firmly is the established franchise qb and has the entire team around him... i think johnny's a better replacement than tavarius. 

one bad start with the browns and he's tebow? johnny still has potential. he was compared to russell wilson going into the draft - mobile qb with a good arm. wilson firmly is the established franchise qb and has the entire team around him... i think johnny's a better replacement than tavarius. 
Tavaris knows the system and hes a proven vet.If I were pete I wouldnt waste my time even entertaining Johnny. 

Stefon Diggs is the truth man. Him and Crowder were steals by the Vikes and Skins.

I think we may have a steal in Kenny Bell too.

I hope Johnny is given one last chance to start so we can really see how bunz he is.

I was comfortable with the Phins taking Stefon Diggs if they didn't go WR in the first round. Watching his highlights, dude has the speed to get really good separation. He just needs more size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom