NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip could have drafted him and traded the pick so Cleveland could, I doubt he wants that headache
Wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones reached out to him. Manziel that is...

Last edited:
I doubt any other team would have interest in Manziel. Chip and MAYBE Jerry. Jerry might have lost interest in him after seeing his past season. I'm not saying Chip is gonna trade for him.

Why would Seattle want him? They have their guy. Romo is getting old and Chip doesn't have "his guy" yet.

I want an actual explanation for why Pete would want Manziel, lol.
wilson is going to be the starting qb for as long as he wants. wilson has the locker room. manziel can't pull **** with the seahawks and he'll learn from wilson. carroll takes character guys all the time - see marshawn 

nvm i wasn't reading, are we assuming manziel gets released and no team wants to touch him or are we still giving manziel draft pick trade value

Last edited:
Last edited:
I want an actual explanation for why Pete would want Manziel, lol.
wilson is going to be the starting qb for as long as he wants. wilson has the locker room. manziel can't pull **** with the seahawks and he'll learn from wilson. carroll takes character guys all the time - see marshawn 

nvm i wasn't reading, are we assuming manziel gets released and no team wants to touch him or are we still giving manziel draft pick trade value

Wilson and Manziel aren't that far apart in age what would they be grooming Johnny for? :lol:

Wilson and Manziel aren't that far apart in age what would they be grooming Johnny for?
laugh.gif
you dont think pete would take manziel over tavarius jackson? in case russell blows out his acl? we're talking what coaches would "touch" manziel right. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...qbs-under-6-0-like-johnny-manziel-can-succeed

Last edited:
Wilson and Manziel aren't that far apart in age what would they be grooming Johnny for? :lol:
you dont think pete would take manziel over tavarius jackson? in case russell blows out his acl? we're talking what coaches would "touch" manziel right. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...qbs-under-6-0-like-johnny-manziel-can-succeed

Pete loves Tarvaris so no I don't. Nor do I think he wants his backup QB turning the team into a circus.

Pete loves Tarvaris so no I don't. Nor do I think he wants his backup QB turning the team into a circus.
carroll has marshawn and sherman and a bunch of other dudes on his team with bad character history. he's a players coach. he'd be playing for the seahawks, not the browns crap organization. 

carroll has marshawn and sherman and a bunch of other dudes on his team with bad character history. he's a players coach. he'd be playing for the seahawks, not the browns crap organization. 
Sherman has character issues????

What? :rofl:

Who outside of Marshawn has off the field history? You said Sherman though :lol:

Last edited:
What?
roll.gif

Who outside of Marshawn has off the field history? You said Sherman though
laugh.gif
u guys dont remember bruce irvin coming out of college? or lockette in the offseason with kaepernick? and they just drafted a guy with character issues too. but hey this is all hypothetical. it isn't that outrageous that pete would take a stab at manziel. 

and you all dont think sherman brings as much attention to himself as manziel? 

Last edited:
What? :rofl:

Who outside of Marshawn has off the field history? You said Sherman though :lol:
u guys dont remember bruce irvin coming out of college? or lockette in the offseason with kaepernick? 

Is TMZ Sports your go to source for news or something? What happened in the Lockette and Kaep situation that was so bad? Didn't that girl get arrested or taken away by police? Bruce got tagged after he was drafted for substance abuse and that is it. Nobody was saying anything about Irvin's character pre-draft it was only questioned if he was too raw or not. Regardless, nobody wants a potential headache with a backup QB be real.

Is TMZ Sports your go to source for news or something? What happened in the Lockette and Kaep situation that was so bad? Didn't that girl get arrested or taken away by police? Bruce got tagged after he was drafted for substance abuse and that is it. Nobody was saying anything about Irvin's character pre-draft it was only questioned if he was too raw or not. Regardless, nobody wants a potential headache with a backup QB be real.
irvin had a ton of question marks before he was drafted, i remember this because everyone was saying how bad of a draft pick it was 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom