NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a question I saw on a Seahawks forum:

Fans of teams that won recent Super Bowls (Seattle, Ravens, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Saints, Colts etc.).  Would you take this extra Super Bowl win this year if it came with this cheating scandal and punishment?
Hell no. All this tainted **** would eat my soul.

Fans of teams that won recent Super Bowls (Seattle, Ravens, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Saints, Colts etc.).  Would you take this extra Super Bowl win this year if it came with this cheating scandal and punishment?

The Pats have been called cheaters since 2007 though

Watching my favorite team dominate the NFL has certainly been worth all the extra noise :pimp:

9uRq4Il.jpg

mean.gif

Watching my favorite team dominate the NFL has certainly been worth all the extra noise
pimp.gif
That's true, why I didn't include Pats.  Or teams that haven't won because, yeah...

But I'm with Cruzz. That would be some pain to have a championship forever tainted.   

Losing last year like that was hard enough

Last edited:

Watching my favorite team dominate the NFL has certainly been worth all the extra noise :pimp:

lulz as if they were false allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom