NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens if Brady wins it all this year?
nerd.gif
He'll be even with Peyton

laugh.gif

what happens if Brady wins it all this year?
nerd.gif
Hmmmm. 

Brady and Pats get accused of cheating......

Proceed to wreck the league...................

Advance to the Super Bowl...................

But one Man and his comrades stand in his way......................

is this the 2007 season or 2015 
nerd.gif

Hmmmm. 

nerd.gif
I can see it 
laugh.gif

In this video Drew Brees correctly guesses the PSI of footballs in a matter of seconds 
nerd.gif
:

Hmmmm. 

nerd.gif

So why is Brady being suspended? Why were their draft picks taken away?

@im that one

Trust me, these answers you seek will not be in here.

I crunched down your post to this part, but that applies to all the logic you're trying to bring in.

Bruh I followed this from the jump and kept up w/ all the relevant details and strategic leaks of info. When they want to get you up outta here on THEIR terms, they will do it to anyone if it's in their best interest. It's lowkey kind of scary/crazy how the league managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes on this dumb ****.

The NFL does this a lot

And most of the pundits on TV eat it up

Some team officials around the league might not be too thrilled with the precedent that has been set in regards to arbitrarily punishing teams.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/11/tom-brady-suspension-patriots-deflategate-punishment/

A quick poll of three officials of other clubs in the hours after the ruling found a mixed reaction. One top club official thought the penalty was excessive because there was no definitive proof in the Wells report that Brady either authorized the deflation of footballs or knew precisely that they had been deflated. Another said he was heartened to see the league treat the Patriots with an iron fist, though Kraft has been a close confidant of Goodell. A third said he and others in his organization were surprised by the severity of the punishment. “Way over the top,” he said. “Draconian. I thought the league went too far.” There was a no-joy-in-Mudville tone with these officials. Two of them said virtually the same thing—that this was a sad day for football

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom