NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will follow Brady forever. Whenever his name is brought up, there will always be an *. Every SB will have an * and a ? Don't think we'll be hearing a lot of GOAT talk outside of that dump Massachusetts.
There are only two types of people who will agree with this, Pats haters and people who know absolutely nothing about the sport.

This will follow Brady forever. Whenever his name is brought up, there will always be an *. Every SB will have an * and a ? Don't think we'll be hearing a lot of GOAT talk outside of that dump Massachusetts.
There are only two types of people who will agree with this, Pats haters and people who know absolutely nothing about the sport.

How do you feel about Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds? Are they the greatest in their respective sports?

Ballerific TOTALLY has a neutral opinion on this, bro :rofl:

How do you feel about Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds? Are they the greatest in their respective sports?

What does that have to do with Tom Brady? Absolutely nothing.

They're incredible players/athletes in their respective sports. They're also cheaters.

Tom Brady is a great player. Tom Brady is a cheater.

If you can't see the correlation, visit LensCrafters.

Debating with me is never pointless. Come at me, bro.

Last edited:
Chester for the record...I've always gave Bonds the :pimp: in terms of being one of the greats :lol:

Lance Armstrong? who cares...we're talking sports. not leisure time activity :lol:

They're incredible players/athletes in their respective sports. They're also cheaters.

Debating with me is never pointless. Come at me, bro.
laugh.gif

Is that were you purchased your Joe Montana Rosed Lens glasses?

Nah, but I did buy an industrial-sized Tom Brady Slurpee Machine from a Costco in Boston. I think you have the same model? Do they sell them in Los Angeles?

Last edited:
Should people go to LensCrafters? Is this an objective conversation if Tom Brady is being brought up with Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong, former great athletes who used to drugs to cheat?

"Cheaters" is too broad the way you swing it, man.

And I'm studying for finals, so whatever it is, well, I'll respond tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom