NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're winning like that this year. AFC East is probably the best in the NFL right now, NFC West is up there as well. NE also doesn't have Browner or Revis.

Why would they want to pay him like AR or Ben, he's far below them.
far ?

One is a RB with a top 5 defense and a top 3 RB. The other two are elite QBs so yeah, I think far is possibly too generous.

What I find hilarious is how Kraft basically vouched for Goodell and kept the other owners from firing him last year only to have dude drop the hammer. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji].

AFC North >>>>>> AFC East

Cincy is a regular season team. No threat to anyone but themselves in the playoffs.

Cleveland is Cleveland and doesn't have an NFL QB.

Pitt is a solid team but they've gotten old and are losing leaders. Tomlin is very overrated.

Bal is solid, got some great players but they're inconsistent as hell.

NE is getting old but they're always contending somehow.

NYJ defense is created from nick. nick. Madden career mode.

Bills defense has been great but now has Rex Ryan there. They're solid at pretty much every position except QB, O line needs some work.

Dolphins defense is pretty damn good, then you add Suh. They have a lot of talent, just don't have a QB.

AFCE >>>> AFCN

The footballs aren't affecting the outcome(s) of games. Everyone tampers. Ex players have gone on record saying this. The problem is the lies. Simple as that. Pats have been shady for years and it finally caught up to them.

As Grant Paulsen said:

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen · 16h 16 hours ago

I would say the NFL went too far but this is the same league that docked the #******** $36M for contracts that it had already approved.

Bills defense has been great but now has Rex Ryan there. They're solid at pretty much every position except QB, O line needs some work.

Dolphins defense is pretty damn good, then you add Suh. They have a lot of talent, just don't have a QB.

AFCE >>>> AFCN

:lol: :lol:

defense was completely rebuilt in a month. one of the most underrated signings was Marcus Gilchrist to play FS to Pryor can move back to his natural SS position.

so hyped for week 1 :smokin

The footballs aren't affecting the outcome(s) of games. Everyone tampers. Ex players have gone on record saying this. The problem is the lies. Simple as that. Pats have been shady for years and it finally caught up to them.

As Grant Paulsen said:

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen · 16h 16 hours ago

I would say the NFL went too far but this is the same league that docked the #******** $36M for contracts that it had already approved.

Exactly. They had been caught before, they had been warned about the balls before. I mean, BB just doesn't care (part of the reason why I love the guy). Ryan Clark was on TV yesterday and he was killing NE. Saying they always cheat, no one is surprised. Whenever they played, seemed like they knew our plays and so on. Then Kraft demands an apology?!?!?!?! Hahahaha, that's the craziest part of all of this to me.

How is Pitt old? They got rid of their old players the past few years. Youth and ability is their issue now :lol:

AFCN is a great division though, solid every year

Cincy is a regular season team. No threat to anyone but themselves in the playoffs.

Pitt is a solid team but they've gotten old and are losing leaders. Tomlin is very overrated.

AFCE >>>> AFCN

The thing is we don't know what Buffalo, MIA, or NYJ will look like on the field. Also, when has anyone else besides NE made the playoffs in that division? It's been a while hasn't it?

Until we see another team step up and make that leap, I'll take the North.

Last edited:
Grigson, get DJ in the building. Do it do it.

smokin.gif
He won't play special teams, but will be play slot receiver? 

AFCE >>>> AFCN

The Pats were just one of the youngest teams to win a Super Bowl though. Far from old

The Jets are going to be hot trash once again

He won't play special teams, but will be play slot receiver? 

Seems to be a requirement to be signed by Grigs now a days.

You guys think instead of drafting Andrew the GAWD for his qb play, Grigs saw the 1 handed catch he made at Stanford when he lined up at WR and drafted him bc of that? :nerd:

How is Pitt old? They got rid of their old players the past few years. Youth and ability is their issue now :lol:

AFCN is a great division though, solid every year

Same with the Pats :lol:,probably have one of the youngest defensive units in the league and they had the youngest average age for a SB winning team last year...

Outside of Tom, there's barely anyone over 30

Last edited:
Nah what they need to do is make sure that Defense stays together... They doing the right thing by not overpaying Russell Dilfer...

Last edited:
Nah what they need to do is make sure that Defense stays together... They doing the right thing by not overpaying Russell Dilfer...

Agreed. Why mortgage the future by overpaying ONE guy for past accomplishments? Thats what bad teams do

I think Russ needs to get paid but none of this highest salary in the league type talk. Hell no :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom