NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not knowing who Tom Bradys ex is
laugh.gif
You can't know everything man. It happens...
laugh.gif

wink.gif

It's funny cause I heard jets fans on the radio say they would take jail time if it mean Geno would lead to he Super Bowl for deflated balls.

High horses are pretty dangerous.

Jets fans....radio....don't need to hear anything more.

Only in America would you get a bunch of working class joes coming together to pay a fine for a billionaire and his millionaire employees... :rofl:

That don't even know if you're alive and have no influence on your day to day life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody donate and say its from Niketalks very own.....Chester

:lol:

Cheating is Cheating... Until Tom Brady does it of course then it's ... "You know nothing about the sport" :rofl: :rofl:

FOH

Yes it's cheating but when everybody is doing it then it becomes part of the game and is the norm

Like Jerry said "there is no one in the any sport that can say to my face they didn't try to get edge up on the opponent or bend a loop hole"

The key is how not to get caught

Nick Saban has mastered this

Pats must be dumb as **** then cuz they keep getting caught.

easy to get caught when teams stay snitchin' :smh:

baltimore, indy, nyj...all a bunch of snitches :smh:

If everybody does it why are y'all the only team getting snitched on? It can't be cuz y'all win some much and team are haters. Y'all had 10 a year gap between championships and no other team got accused like this. The Giants and Steelers have won rings 2 rings in that gap and nothing about them.

A lot of wear/tear and he'll be turning 28 next year. On top of it all, his rookie deal is up after this season. I don't think the team wants to overpay for a guy like Alf who will most likely experience a huge drop in production over the next year or two. It's already starting to happen.

He was a steal when he was drafted, but we all know about that shelf life for RBs in the league.
i still find it crazy that RBs are/have been a dying breed when you look back not too far (longer than it seems) when the league was full of ridiculous backs.

-Tomlinson, RWilliams, Edge James, Faulk, Westbrook, Jamal Lewis, even Ahman Green

Only in America would you get a bunch of working class joes coming together to pay a fine for a billionaire and his millionaire employees...
roll.gif

That don't even know if you're alive and have no influence on your day to day life.
@rillo561    Spot on with that post.    
mean.gif
  fans are doing way too much...

Last edited:
If everybody does it why are y'all the only team getting snitched on? It can't be cuz y'all win some much and team are haters. Y'all had 10 a year gap between championships and no other team got accused like this. The Giants and Steelers have won rings 2 rings in that gap and nothing about them.

i mean i think it's pretty reasonable to assume that even though we lost a couple SB's between the last two chips...we've won pretty consistently and been perennial contenders. you look at the teams that have snitched and well...they're teams we've had a history with. so yeah, i am going to accuse them of snitchin' and assume it has to a lot do with who we are.

it's fine. like i've been saying. we got caught. so punish us. just try and make it fair, at least.

The Patriots for 1 are cocky and got too comfortable

2 they win a lot so every thing is seen under a microscope

3 they have been caught before so everything is monitored x2

and talking about the Steelers they cover up Maurkice Pouncey :smokin on a daily habit

i mean i think it's pretty reasonable to assume that even though we lost a couple SB's between the last two chips...we've won pretty consistently and been perennial contenders. you look at the teams that have snitched and well...they're teams we've had a history with. so yeah, i am going to accuse them of snitchin' and assume it has to a lot do with who we are.

it's fine. like i've been saying. we got caught. so punish us. just try and make it fair, at least.

:lol:

and talking about the Steelers they cover up Maurkice Pouncey :smokin on a daily habit

So everybody does it but the rest of the league is ganging up on Pats? :lol:

Ok.

So everybody does it but the rest of the league is ganging up on Pats? :lol:

Ok.

Did the rest of the league get caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom