NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE1AVntW8AAPCUm.jpg

Stay safe, @DeadsetAce

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't lie, I'm down to get arrested if it means the Knicks would finally win one in my lifetime. SMMFH

Nah, but I did buy an industrial-sized Tom Brady Slurpee Machine from a Costco in Boston. I think you have the same model? Do they sell them in Los Angeles?
Are you capable of not being corny? I stated awhile ago that I wasn't a fan of Tom Brady or the Pats, so my argument isn't defending the topic as a fan. I have viewed this without a bias since the story broke the day after the AFC title game. This whole thing was nothing more than a media created and driven story. Baltimore and Indianapolis were successful in smearing New England and leaking the story to the hacks that run this garbage. People like you eat this stuff up because of your hate for TB and the Pats. The casual fans jump on the wagon and attempt to stand on some moral ground and just regurgitates what the media is spoon feeding them. It amazes me how a majority of sports fans are incapable of stepping back and looking at the bigger picture. I understand it's entertainment at the end of the day, but the way some cast judgment without really analyzing is embarrassing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't lie, I'm down to get arrested if it means the Knicks would finally win one in my lifetime. SMMFH

Not enough jail time in the world.

I said arrested, I didn't say anything about jail time. Them fools gonna get arrested and fined. Not going away or anything. Even though my boy had to do a weekend in the local police station for some traffic violation. Said that **** was better than freedom. Free food and they were watching NBA games every night. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHH

Kevin ‏@HTTR24_7 38m
Yep.. RT @********Cult Kevin Sheenan dropping some good ******** news: Says if Skins had traded back, & Scherff wasn't there, pick would have been Todd Gurley.

Goes back to what I was saying about SM being ALL about Matt Jones.

It's a crazy world we live in. Giving up your own money to a billionaire. Hahahaha, shows how dumb people are in that state.

i've spent plenty of money on stupid ****, but i'd never donate money to help my team pay a fine that they're more than capable of paying.

Goes back to what I was saying about SM being ALL about Matt Jones.

Why you guys giving up on Morris so easily ?

A lot of wear/tear and he'll be turning 28 next year. On top of it all, his rookie deal is up after this season. I don't think the team wants to overpay for a guy like Alf who will most likely experience a huge drop in production over the next year or two. It's already starting to happen.

He was a steal when he was drafted, but we all know about that shelf life for RBs in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom