NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point by Joe Banner.

@JoeBanner13
Pats response tells us that the team is not going to pursue legal action. If they were they would not have wanted to lay out their argument

Also hearing that Brady has until midnight to file his appeal and he still hasn't.

Last edited:
I'm sayin' though, they should really take my idea. Kraft signs Ray Rice ASAP, gives him a press conference, and you will guarandamntee the NFL gets around-the-clock coverage and attention they crave until training camp.

Just go 100% heel already, damn. :smh:

If Kraft goes full heel, he needs to give my man John Boyett another shot

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26786072/police-ex-bronco-john-boyett-punched-cabbie-urged

John Boyett, now a former member of the Broncos' practice squad, was arrested early Wednesday in Greenwood Village after police say he drunkenly head-butted and punched a cab driver, stole a shovel from a construction site then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch, court records show.

Boyett, 24, told arresting officers to "contact his boss John Elway" before repeatedly slamming his head into a patrol car window while yelling and spitting, records say.

:pimp:

Boyett went to high school by mine and used to show up to all our parties and he was definitely the biggest douche I've ever met :lol:

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: NFLPA announced it has filed an appeal of four-game suspension of Tom Brady handed down by Troy Vincent.

Boston was dope.

Make sure to do the Sam Adams tour and hit up little Italy up there.

Boston old pubs > _________

Drinking where founding fathers drank :pimp:

Sam Adams Red Brick Ale :pimp:

City is cool as heck

my man :pimp:

despite the hate of our top notch sports teams...boston is actually a dope city to visit.

Stilln if you need any ideas of places to check out, let me know

is johnny tremain legit?

:lol: solid book

serious question: is malcom butler the Patriots top corner?

you can flip a coin at this point with who is left at CB for us...none of the outcomes are good :smh:

Every sport has its own network now.

If you want to, you can flip to the mlb network :lol:

ESPN priority is more about ratings, not giving you seasonal sports.

@JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
NFLPA release on filing of Brady's appeal notes if NFL believes evidence is strong then should appoint a "truly independent" arbitrator

To make this **** even more dramatic I hope Roger says "nah, I'm good, I'll arbitrate this."

NBA has been getting more coverage than NHL.

Guy called in and made a point. Falcons got caught, Arthur Blank took ownership and didn't make a scene. What did the Pats do? :smh:

Guy called in and made a point. Falcons got caught, Arthur Blank took ownership and didn't make a scene. What did the Pats do?
mean.gif
said they would accept the penalty, until they got the penalty

Guy called in and made a point. Falcons got caught, Arthur Blank took ownership and didn't make a scene. What did the Pats do? :smh:

what was the falcon's penalty? did the penalty fit the crime? was it inline with other offenses of similar nature? cause NE's was not. and Pats fans aren't the only who believe that Troy Vincent's bitter *** went OD when he handed out that punishment.

Last edited:

I'm sure when Kraft originally stated he would accept the punishment, he was working under the assumption the Wells investigation would be fair/unbiased. In his opinion, that wasn't the case. So he changed his mind :lol:. Pretty reasonable reaction by an owner trying to protect his star player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom