NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I remember the guy from Houston saying it was like they knew our plays. Ryan Clark said it was like that a few times when he was in Pitt too. My personal opinion, I think NE is just cheaters and I'm not mad at BB at all. Could also be teams are just jealous of their success.

I heard the same thing + also that it's odd more current players haven't popped up and given their support to both the Pats and Brady. Usually in these odd circumstances you see a lot more... but it's been really quiet.
but but but but.. they got teddy bruschi

I think NE is just cheaters and I'm not mad at BB at all. Could also be teams are just jealous of their success.

Yeah it falls inbetween for me. Where there's smoke theres fire so they definitely toed / crossed that line of gamesmanship to the point others are constantly accusing them. But IMO, a lot of current and former players sound a little hurt that BB and TB are good enough to last this long in a league where success is often very short lived

I heard the same thing + also that it's odd more current players haven't popped up and given their support to both the Pats and Brady. Usually in these odd circumstances you see a lot more... but it's been really quiet.

but but but but.. they got teddy bruschi

:lol:

Off the top of my head it's been a pretty diverse crowd that's spoken in support of Brady. Favre,Kaep,Paul Hornung,Scott Fujita etc :lol:

Last edited:
I think the pats are going to try to get away with anything/everything they think they can get away with

tumblr_inline_nm07vubrIo1rtx98q.gif

we push the envelope, no doubt. if there's a loophole, we'll try and exploit it. and more so than getting caught, when you're typically winning games, people will look for ways to get even (i.e. make comments like clark or that dude from houston or harbaugh or the colts). as much as we all kid around, i think we all know that most teams try and find an edge with loopholes. but who cares if it's a team like the browns or titans? hell, i'm sure a few teams could hand their playbook to the browns and still win. but when you're constantly getting washed by a particular team, well it's time to blow that whistle. no coincidence that it's the ravens, colts, jets blowing the whistle on us.

Last edited:
hell, i'm sure a few teams could hand their playbook to the browns and still win.

Poor Cleveland. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with what you're saying though. Comes with the territory of being the top dog. If there's a crack in the foundation, someone's gonna come over with a crowbar and try and open that ***** up.

Tennessee could have been using frisbees for the last 4 years and I doubt anyone would have noticed.

I think the pats are going to try to get away with anything/everything they think they can get away with

That's what gets me though...honestly the Patriots would probably be just as good as they are if they played it straight. Yet, they gotta push the limits. For me, if I gotta cheat to win...I don't want to win. I think that's what irks people the most about the pats...folks can accept getting beat if they know its a fair fight...when it isn't clear if that's the case folks get heated.

I think NE is just cheaters and I'm not mad at BB at all. Could also be teams are just jealous of their success.

Yeah it falls inbetween for me. Where there's smoke theres fire so they definitely toed / crossed that line of gamesmanship to the point others are constantly accusing them. But IMO, a lot of current and former players sound a little hurt that BB and TB are good enough to last this long in a league where success is often very short lived

Basically

:pimp:

“I don’t think by any stretch, in my opinion, that Tom was cheating.” - Brett Favre

that's good enough for me. let's move on. how does everyone think those raiders are looking this year? :nerd:

“I don’t think by any stretch, in my opinion, that Tom was cheating.” - Brett Favre
that's good enough for me. let's move on.
[Lee Corso] "Not so fast, my friend." [/Corso]

Can't forget about

33n8ft0.jpg

smokin.gif

aka SackorPick aka Young Ostrich Gawd aka Chester's QB...

...aka the homie @Ballerific703's wife favorite QB.
Dog, these decisions by Kaep are some of the worst
sick.gif

My wife told me earlier she was gonna rub one out to Kaep, she just sent me a text saying "i'm not rubbing **** to that ***** tonight"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good enough for me!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom