NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanne still has a lot to prove on the field. No doubt.

He sure isn't
Aaron, Drew, Tom, Peyton, Ben

Phillip, Andrew, Russell, Eli, Tony

But he also isn't RGIII, Geno, Mark, Blake.

So what have you.

That's not a bad deal at all. In that Tier 2 QB/Andy Dalton range.

Cam, Russ, and Luck are about to break the bank.

not if Seattle is smart and realizes Russ isnt worth that type of money.

#kanyeshrug

They're gonna pay that man. What happens if he holds out? Are B.J. Daniels and R.J. Archer the answer?

(those are the Seattle backups? :x :x )

Last edited:
They're gonna pay that man. What happens if he holds out? Are B.J. Daniels and R.J. Archer the answer?

(those are the Seattle backups?
sick.gif
sick.gif
)
i understand.

but they know hes not worth it.

just like anyone else who watches him play.

with a RB like that and a Defense like that, you could be an 78 overall in madden and still win.

I wouldn't want to give him a deal until after this season. Didn't see anything from him worth that much money, I would want more season before paying that. He had some highs this season but way more lows so far.

Last edited:
Russell's playmaking ability makes Lynch 10x better. he's the engine that makes the offense run.

the read option & play action wouldn't be nearly as effective if there was some average joe under center.

I really wonder what Luck is going to get
sick.gif
pimp.gif
he could literally hold out for 200 million and the colts should/would have to do it.

but dude would take league minimum, i honestly think he doesnt care about anything besides playing football.

Last edited:
tough to say, not every QB has a wide receiver like Vontae Davis who just brings down anything thrown his way

:rofl:

Naw Luck will get around 100 guaranteed. But as said before he could literally hold for 200 mill and he would have the Colts by the balls.

I've seen Tannehill look really good and most other times look really mediocre. I'd much rather have him than somebody like Dalton though and he's definitely a class above that bottom tier of starting qb's in the league and still with room to improve so they really had no choice other than to extend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom