NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
The extension #Dolphins gave QB Ryan Tannehill is 4 years for $77M, per source ($19.25M per year). $45M in guarantees, $25M fully guaranteed

reported 6/96 includes this year I believe, 4/77 is just the extension.

Either way, we saved money, big time. If Luck/Russ/Cam signed before us, we'd get demolished paying Ryan market value. :smh:

The fins most likely wanted to get it done before the market goes into overdrive after Luck and Russ's deals. Its smart business if they feel that they've found their guy at QB.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
funny enough he's come around. I miss the old days sometimes...[/COLOR]

only until that first INT this coming year. a ball that probably will hit the receiver square in both hands and bounce off into a defender's hands :lol:

Finns thinks Robinson Cano sucks, how in the hell is he going to like Tannehill

Your either the best or the worst with him :lol:

Finns thinks Robinson Cano sucks, how in the hell is he going to like Tannehill

Your either the best or the worst with him :lol:

:lol: You can't bait me, I invented that. FYI Robbie ain't earning his paycheck, I'll leave it at that

I am practicing e-zen until we start 0-3 and then it's on :lol:

Starting 0-3 won't be our issue. We could start 3-0 easy.

It's finishing the year 0-3 that's been our problem. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
funny enough he's come around. I miss the old days sometimes...[/COLOR]

only until that first INT this coming year. a ball that probably will hit the receiver square in both hands and bounce off into a defender's hands :lol:

And I'll have to explain it to him, over and over with pictures and gifs and screengrabs to get him to see it correctly. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]like i said... the good 'ol days.[/COLOR]

:lol:

I would have kept Tannehill. He hasn't been set up to succeed primarily because of the line. He has lots of room for improvement and is decent already.

That said that doesn't mean he will necessarily step it up with the added talent. He sure couldn't hit Mike Wallace deep.

@SportsCenter: NFL & Patriots are attempting to resolve their differences without appeal through "back-channel conversations." (via @AdamSchefter)

welp

@SportsCenter: NFL & Patriots are attempting to resolve their differences without appeal through "back-channel conversations." (via @AdamSchefter)

welp
I've had very little sympathy for Bob Kraft throughout all this. You and your buddies gave him that power, pops.

So much for getting Roger to join his Kiss My *** club.
eyes.gif

Rest of the org is a different story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom