NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
this couple refuses to go on their honeymoon until Tom Brady is free :rofl:

I didn't know DeadsetAce DeadsetAce got married. Congratulations bro.

:lol: if i ever got married to something like that...don't congratulate me. kick my ***, ok?

I didn't know DeadsetAce DeadsetAce got married. Congratulations bro.

heel DSA bout to come in here and...

View media item 1551748

:rofl:

cue the NWO theme music....

Texans on Hard Knocks :pimp:

That's a good look

that should be pretty solid...my dudes Watt and Mallet :pimp:

Houston on Hard Knocks is cool, I wonder what the audience numbers look like. After all these sorry teams appearing on there, I'm sure the number of viewers fell off.

Luckily for us we don't have to watch Kap every Sunday.

hi-res-489d9fbc05a07dbd769df1ccaae5c1b5_crop_north.jpg

Soon.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...oneymoon-until-tom-brady-suspension-is-lifted

Kellie told WBZ-TV, the CBS Affiliate in Boston, that her and Paul "live, eat and sleep Patriots."

"Our whole house is Patriots. It's like a man cave," Paul said. "It's like my wife doesn't even live there."

Goodrow added to CBS Boston that: “Until Brady is back on the field, that’s the way it is. I’ve been a fan my whole life, since 1982. Actually, I have tattoos of Tom Brady on my body.”

I was kidding about that being DSA until that quote.

Now I'm not so sure it ain't him.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 1h1 hour ago
Starting QB Geno Smith not having the greatest day. Missing some easy throws. Backup Ryan Fitzpatrick got first work in team drills. #nyj

jets fans were spot on. they look ready to claim that division title with Brady missing the first four games :pimp:

:rofl:

#bully

Goodrow added to CBS Boston that: “Until Brady is back on the field, that’s the way it is. I’ve been a fan my whole life, since 1982. Actually,  I have tattoos of Tom Brady on my body.”
Sound like a good dude 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom