NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodrow added to CBS Boston that: “Until Brady is back on the field, that’s the way it is. I’ve been a fan my whole life, since 1982. Actually,  I have tattoos of Tom Brady on my body.”
Sound like a good dude 
smokin.gif

Am I the only one that thinks (No bias) that the Brady being suspended is not gonna hurt the Pats at all?? Sure, they might miss a shot at homefield advantage but they're still a playoff team either way. Plus, The hoodie's system is still A1, ask Matt Cassell.

Am I the only one that thinks (No bias) that the Brady being suspended is not gonna hurt the Pats at all?? Sure, they might miss a shot at homefield advantage but they're still a playoff team either way. Plus, The hoodie's system is still A1, ask Matt Cassell.
They wont miss a beat 3-1

matt cassel missed the playoffs that season, bro...nice try tho

Last edited:

matt cassel missed the playoffs that season, bro...nice try tho

True, but going 11-5 got that man paid.

It might deflate morale a bit but I definitely think they go 2-2 or 3-1 while he's out. Jimmy won't have to air it out against those first few teams. Might even blow some of them out.

who cares about your record if you miss the playoffs. we played the afc and nfc west that year, too...back when both divisions were hot garbage. we finished second (with the tie breaker) in the AFC east. no one in NE was puffing their chests out that year (besides matt cassel, of course :lol: )

It might deflate morale a bit but I definitely think they go 2-2 or 3-1 while he's out. Jimmy won't have to air it out against those first few teams. Might even blow some of them out.

who cares about your record if you miss the playoffs. we played the afc and nfc west that year, too...back when both divisions were hot garbage. we finished second (with the tie breaker) in the AFC east. no one in NE was puffing their chests out that year (besides matt cassel, of course
laugh.gif
)
Missed out on the playoffs because of Ronnie Brown and the damn wildcat 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@GoesslingESPN: Mike Zimmer with as strong a statement as he's made on Peterson: "He's got two choices. He can play for us or not play."

AP needs to stop being a big old baby and just realize if he wants to get paid then it will be with the Vikings

nobody is trading anything significant for a 30 year old RB with a huge contract

@GoesslingESPN: Mike Zimmer with as strong a statement as he's made on Peterson: "He's got two choices. He can play for us or not play."

Good. That child abusing POS should stop acting like a little diva ***** and get on the field already. Ol' "I'm upset my feelers are hurt" assclown.

Pretty sure he's demanding a raise.

Most delusional thing I've heard since some NFL player whipped his own kid on the scrotum and then acted like he was the victim.

seriously, I can't stand his "the Vikings didn't stand by me" mentality

you are still on their team with a salary of close to $13 million for 2015

Eric Weddle also not at OTAs because of his contract.

Now that's a dude with some market value.

Then again OTAs are just that, optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom