NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Jets in that pic :pimp: .

Tellin' you all, they want Bryce to work out.

Last edited:
The complexity of football illustrated in one 1 yard play.

There's so much that went into that moment. We'll always chalk it up to "they should have just ran the ball", but the "why and how did it happen?" will always be fascinating to me.

@JFowlerESPN: Per friend w/ Manziel: Fan tried to grab JM in course, told him 'good luck never starting in NFL.' JM threw empty bottle like a FB spike

There's so much that went into that moment. We'll always chalk it up to "they should have just ran the ball", but the "why and how did it happen?" will always be fascinating to me.

100%, man. ultimate chess match

Like that huge clutch throw by Russ, into double coverage, when his receiver was laying on the ground and managed to catch that ball. 2, maybe 3 players in the whole league can make that pass.

Just incredible decision making and leadership on his part.

Not to mention scrambling ability.

And then just two plays later, another perfect throw, right in the hands. Such quarterback play. Seattle is lucky to have that guy drivin the offense. :pimp:

Like that huge clutch throw by Russ, into double coverage, when his receiver was laying on the ground and managed to catch that ball. 2, maybe 3 players in the whole league can make that pass.

And then just two plays later, another perfect throw, right in the hands. Such quarterback play. Seattle is lucky to have that guy drivin the offense. :pimp:

View media item 1559362

What a read
pimp.gif
the jam by browner to clear a path and then butler jumping the route....perfection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna really miss Browner and the intensity he brought 
frown.gif
,even with all his flags 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

"I don't hate Russ"

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom