NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i, for one, am shocked that johnny can't keep it together off the field. who would have thought there would be off the field issues....

:lol:

they said the fan said Johnny won't be as good as Tannehill 
roll.gif
roll.gif

ESPN will blow this up as usual 

Wait I don't get it he spiked a water bottle and the cops were called?

Last edited:
Manziel looked like a smurf out there on an NFL field. That college scrambling never carries over into the NFL unless you can actually throw.

I'm not a manziel fan, and I think he's in the wrong with 99% of his decisions.

But to be honest and fair here, this fan wouldn't stop stalking him and putting his hands on his shoulders.

I think as a human being there's only so much you can take. It's easy to say "just walk away" but when he walks away 4 times and the guy keeps following and physically grabbing him by the shoulders... I think throwing an empty plastic water bottle towards his feet is probably a lot nicer of a reaction than many of us would of had.

Just be real about it, at that point you wouldn't have just "walked away" especially if your family was with you. His reaction really wasn't that bad here... IMHO

Last edited:

But to be honest and fair here, this fan wouldn't stop stalking him and putting his hands on his shoulders.

I think as a human being there's only so much you can take. It's easy to say "just walk away" but when he walks away 4 times and the guy keeps following and physically grabbing him by the shoulders... I think throwing an empty plastic water bottle towards his feet is probably a lot nicer of a reaction than many of us would of had.

Just be real about it, at that point you wouldn't have just "walked away" especially if your family was with you. His reaction really wasn't that bad here... IMHO

problem is he is under an microscope where anything he does will be blown up which is his fault for making it that way to begin with

you can go get security or just sign the stupid autograph for the dude and appease him so he leaves you alone

problem is he is under an microscope where anything he does will be blown up which is his fault for making it that way to begin with

you can go get security or just sign the stupid autograph for the dude and appease him so he leaves you alone

I mean, if the "fan," if we really want to call him that, was grabbing Manziel by the shoulders and harassing him all afternoon, I don't blame Manziel for his reaction.

Probably would have been easier to notify 4 seasons security to have the guy removed, but who knows....

@JFowlerESPN: Per friend w/ Manziel: Fan tried to grab JM in course, told him 'good luck never starting in NFL.' JM threw empty bottle like a FB spike

As Manziel left the golf course, the fan yelled, "good luck never starting in the NFL," the friend said. Manziel said "What?" and threw the bottle, which the friend claimed was empty, toward the ground as his friends told him to ignore the heckler.

The fan was about 20 yards away and Manziel threw the bottle in the fan's direction but not close to his body and more like a football spike, said the friend, who remembered the fan yelling, "Good throw, Johnny."

:rofl:

I think we need another artest moment.. Fans getting a little too bold these days

Ran ya mouth from the safety of your own home from behind a keyboard

Im always amazed when I see stuff like this:
View media item 1525614

Closeness of the NBA fans is such a blessing yet curse

All sports need the hockey glass those league fans and players :lol:

Really thought there was no way the Seahawks weren't winning that game

Seriously, I remember saying the Pats should let them score :smh:

My bad BB, I'm not taking your job anytime soon

seats on the glass are horrible tho :smh:

sitting courtside at an NBA game is on my bucket list :lol:

dogs :smokin

this denver o-line :x . manning might not make it through the season :smh: