NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Bucs jerseys glow in the dark
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Stupid *** post. Had a Pit Bull for six years, changed my life.

There's a huge difference in beating a dog to death and slicing up a pig in a matter of seconds. They both suck but come on, weighing over 200 pounds and kicking the **** out of a 8 pound dog while its whining.

I've had pitbulls since I was 5.
In all honesty I've never been bit by pitbull.
Maybe a growl for moving their food tray from flies or ants, but that's understandable.
I have two 6 year old nieces, a 2 year old nephew, & another 1 year old godson who are very found and care for my current pitbull Roscoe.
They all pet and love him, as do I.
I know he wouldn't do no harm to them, only to those who would put them in danger. Probably give his life for me, & my loved ones without a second thought.
I've had numerous dogs, show them great respect, love, & make sure they're good health wise.
I'll always own pit bulls, regardless of fear others might have towards them. It's on how the owner raises them, just like there's no bad children, just bad parenting.
It's all how you raise them, they're not wolves to train and kill. They are loyal, love able, & very intelligent.

someone please tell me #62 isn't Leonard Williams' real number....

dude playing OG or DE? :lol:

Yeah I was wondering what the hell was up with that too. I didn't think that was even a legal number for his position.

Yeah I was wondering what the hell was up with that too. I didn't think that was even a legal number for his position.

Jared Allen rocks 69 :lol: But a few D-linemen in the league rock #'s in the 60's.

Looks :x

LC Greenwood and Ernie Holmes both rolled in the 60s. Looked solid :pimp:
About all I remember :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom