NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The complexity of football illustrated in one 1 yard play.

There's so much that went into that moment. We'll always chalk it up to "they should have just ran the ball", but the "why and how did it happen?" will always be fascinating to me.
100%, man. ultimate chess match
Yup. It's never as black-and-white as it seems. 

Once I got over the play, one of the many answers I wanted was Pete's thought process after reaching the red zone and leading up to that sequence. In the aftermath Pete gave a bunch of jibberish responses and rambled on for days, but what I got out of it is he was basically mortified due to what took place in the quarter. And dude was so determined to not give way to that again that his use of the clock, playcalling, and entire rationale was predicated on the fear of God he had in that minute and lack of faith in what got them to that stage. He was beat before they ever got that play off. 

Crazy it's only been 4 months yet feels like MUCH longer than that. 

Richie Incognito at none other than a Kenny Chesney concert. :lol:

CGbTYcFUgAAJz8d.png

"ima get that ******" 
laugh.gif
 ....riley will forever be a legend for that 

reminded me of some of them boys I grew up with 

they've been talking about Kenny Chesney down here since I was at least in high school. Have no idea what he looks like but 2/3 of my high school loved that dude 

The ladies at a Chesney concert are solid. Small white shorts and tanks everywhere :lol:

People get blasted out of their minds on his summer tour stadium series, Heinz was a wreck

Country concerts are like the ultimate booze fests and DMX is right the chicks dress like little hooch's

I am going to Billy Joel in August, no doubt there will be a carryover from that crowd for a summer stadium show

Lots of sexy chicks at country concerts. I was about to go to this country music festival with some friends like a month ago in Myrtle Beach even though I had no clue who 90% of the artists were :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom