NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB doesn't have that speed or agility :lol:

bradyrun.gif

View media item 1561159

What is Luda doing? :x :rofl: :rofl:. Thought he was good with the acting money :lol:. Reminds me of that Nelly + Tim Mcgraw track a while back :lol:,that one was actually pretty good imo.

Last edited:
Good attitude to take when using sweeping generalizations

Remember that when people do it to you :smh:

Good article in the post gazette about Heath Miller and how Pitt tries to bring in TEs but he won't let someon replace :pimp:

Last edited:
You think I'm a country fan? :lol:

What would offend me? I've just seen your posts so something like that from you surprised me. I thought you'd know better

It was a joke,
I have no interest in your musical taste,
and who would I be "generalizing" anyway?

People from the south?

Some dudes just sit around waiting for a chance to yell " but if I said ______ " so they can vent about how much they hate to see blacks demand respect. ( not you DMX)

Last edited:
"There’s definitely a time to party and a time to focus on work, but you need to let loose a little bit so that you can go back on Monday feeling refreshed and motivated to work hard again," he says. "People act like dancing is breaking the law and partying is a crime. Everyone thinks I’m in trouble 24/7, but what have I really done besides dance?"

"My drink is usually vodka with water because it gets you hydrated and drunk at the same time," he explains after the sommelier has departed. "I never drink wine. There’s only one wine I like, but I forget what it’s called. It tastes like Sprite."

guess who? :lol:

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom