NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There’s definitely a time to party and a time to focus on work, but you need to let loose a little bit so that you can go back on Monday feeling refreshed and motivated to work hard again," he says. "People act like dancing is breaking the law and partying is a crime. Everyone thinks I’m in trouble 24/7, but what have I really done besides dance?"

"My drink is usually vodka with water because it gets you hydrated and drunk at the same time," he explains after the sommelier has departed. "I never drink wine. There’s only one wine I like, but I forget what it’s called. It tastes like Sprite."

guess who? :lol:

:pimp:

Gronk? :lol:

Still can't get into those Cleveland unis
sick.gif

Go back to the classics
My same thought 

Browns jerseys are actually back to the classics. Wore a very similar jersey in the 60s. They should remove that CLEVELAND though.

Vodka and water. Not even sure.... Gronk drinking lean is too funny. Guy is having the time of his life.

Last edited:
^ yup..

Grey goose with tonic or water, with lime.. I'll do a decent rum with coke or ginger (Bacardi anejo or 8.. Mount gay very old)

I usually stick to beer and I'll sip on a quality rum or cognac, neat.. Or grand marnier

Last edited:
Browns jerseys are actually back to the classics. Wore a very similar jersey in the 60s. They should remove that CLEVELAND though.

Vodka and water. Not even sure.... Gronk drinking lean is too funny. Guy is having the time of his life.

I think you have to go back to the mid 40s and 50s for that style. Like the Otto days, not Jim Brown :lol:

So AP is showing up to OTAs? Okay then, guess nobody being fazed by his retirement has him second guessing his path :lol:

Last edited:
Free Adrian Peterson.

Wish him and the Vikings were on better terms him and Teddy could be a nice combo.

This has been soo messy.

They still came be, maybe AP realized he had little leverage and will just play his butt off. That's the best way to get paid or be on better terms with Minny so he may have options in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom