NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend In Review....

Some people were bringing up Delhomme in the MVP thread.
laugh.gif

Which has a bigger beak, an eagle or a cardinal?

Gonna be good to see how our secondary matches up with the Cards WRs... can't wait for a great game between the 2 birds

- Fitz
smh.gif

- Both mannings out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

- DRC
pimp.gif

- Although I picked the superbowl as ravens & eagles I kinda wanna see the Cardinals pull it off

- Gunnas boy samuel doin it every game
laugh.gif
son was talking mad trash today

- Ravens would be scary if they open it up a little more

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ed "the greatest defensive player ever" Reed was nowhere to be found in smashmouth football game where the QB wasn't throwin it wild n wrecklessly

In unrelated news, Brian "don't mention his name in the same sentence as Ed Reed" Dawkins was all over the place in the Giants game effects the pass & Run game.
come on gunna they didnt throw ED way because they was scared what u talking about. and Dawkins is old and cant cover
roll.gif

I agree that they try and avoid throwing anywhere near Ed, but he hasn't been coming up making stops or laying licks like Dawkins has at all. Mainly inpart because he has a sore neck/shoulder, but he isn't quite the force Dawk is against the run. Not right now.

--The game on Saturday is further proof that Peyton Manning needs to do the right thing and mail the MVP trophy that he received this year to Kurt Warner.

--Haven't we seen this same story from the Eagles for the past few years
eyes.gif

--Watch some of the ******** fans take solace in the fact that they beat the Eagles twice this year and say something on the lines of........"We beat theEagles twice this year, we should be in the NFC Championship game"

If Philly wins it this year, he is a hall of famer no doubt.
LOL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--The game on Saturday is further proof that Peyton Manning needs to do the right thing and mail the MVP trophy that he received this year to Kurt Warner.
peyton didnt even have a bad game, what more can u ask for?

--Haven't we seen this same story from the Eagles for the past few years
eyes.gif

--Watch some of the ******** fans take solace in the fact that they beat the Eagles twice this year and say something on the lines of........"We beat the Eagles twice this year, we should be in the NFC Championship game"

If Philly wins it this year, he is a hall of famer no doubt.
LOL.
you have to be the worst poster in S&T

every week you bash the ******** for no reason, wow you beat them week 17, big deal...the 49ers are still watching from the couch

you are mad salty

--Watch some of the ******** fans take solace in the fact that they beat the Eagles twice this year and say something on the lines of........"We beat the Eagles twice this year, we should be in the NFC Championship game"

This dude STILL bashing the Skins during the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Come on man
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] Passing[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Indianapolis[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td]Rating [/td] [/tr][tr][td] P. Manning[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]310[/td] [td]59.5[/td] [td]7.4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]90.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] San Diego[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td]Rating [/td] [/tr][tr][td] P. Rivers[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]217[/td] [td]55.6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]61.9[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Come on man
laugh.gif

but his point is a valid one cause thats what deadskin fans do

peyton didnt even have a bad game, what more can u ask for?

Simply amazing, when people tried to justify Peyton Manning winning the MVP award it was because HE won 8 games in a row. Now all of a sudden he loses a game,which just so happens to be a playoff game and now HE didn't have a bad game, no doubt, I understand
eyes.gif

every week you bash the ******** for no reason, wow you beat them week 17, big deal...the 49ers are still watching from the couch

Actually I already had 2 ******** fans call me today after watching the playoff game and say that they think the Skins could make it to the SuperBowl this yearhad they played the Eagles today instead of the Giants, and during the late news there was a LOCAL sports caster that pretty much said the same thing, askingwhat is the difference between the Skins and the two teams competing in the NFC Championship game.............."They were both beaten by theRedskins". So try again champ.

It's not bashing when it's the truth, big difference.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Come on man
laugh.gif

but his point is a valid one cause thats what deadskin fans do
No way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you're an idiot

MVP award is the for the REGULAR season

who deserved the MVP? Shaun Hill?

go away

49ers are trash though so sit down son.

Everytime he posts in Sports its about the Skins
laugh.gif

Son has the biggest crush on the Skins and their fans, it's ridiculous.

True to form as an Eagles fan you just don't understand or can't comprehend SMH, so I will repost my previous statement..............

True to form as an Eagles fan you just don't understand or can't comprehend SMH, so I will repost my previous statement..............

As one of the three Cardinals fans on these forums, I will say that Kurt Warner did not deserve the MVP based on how he was playing down thestretch.

Originally Posted by Respect21

As one of the three Cardinals fans on these forums, I will say that Kurt Warner did not deserve the MVP based on how he was playing down the stretch.

Okay fair enough, and I agree with you on that point. However in regards to Peyton winning the MVP award I see him winning the award strictly off the benefitof his name for all intense puroses. As far as this year is concerend due to the overall lackluster performance of the NFL this year the MVP award was apopularity contest and they decided to give the trophy to a well recognized name. I still haven't heard 1 rational or reasonable explanation on Petyonwinning the award other than the fact that his name is Peyton Manning. Now true Kurt didn't perform great or even good down the strech at the conclusionof the season, but overall as a whole he still had better stats than Peyton, and if Kurt isn't deserving of MVP then my second in line would have beenAdrian Peterson. I do understand he fumbled alot, but by definition of the term MVP I think Kurt or AP was better deserving than Peyton this year. I justwanted to emphasis that point, and I thank you for at least having a good counter point Respect21.

Originally Posted by Respect21

As one of the three Cardinals fans on these forums, I will say that Kurt Warner did not deserve the MVP based on how he was playing down the stretch.

Okay fair enough, and I agree with you on that point. However in regards to Peyton winning the MVP award I see him winning the award strictly off the benefit of his name for all intense puroses. As far as this year is concerend due to the overall lackluster performance of the NFL this year the MVP award was a popularity contest and they decided to give the trophy to a well recognized name. I still haven't heard 1 rational or reasonable explanation on Petyon winning the award other than the fact that his name is Peyton Manning. Now true Kurt didn't perform great or even good down the strech at the conclusion of the season, but overall as a whole he still had better stats than Peyton, and if Kurt isn't deserving of MVP then my second in line would have been Adrian Peterson. I do understand he fumbled alot, but by definition of the term MVP I think Kurt or AP was better deserving than Peyton this year. I just wanted to emphasis that point, and I thank you for at least having a good counter point Respect21.

The MVP went to the player who won the "What have you done for me lately?" contest. Everyone knows that Peyton is the leader for theColts, and they had just finished off the season with a 9 game winning streak.

Do I agree with it? Not really, but that's just the way things go sometimes.

I dunno about everyone else, but it just makes me THAT much more pissed off at how much we sucked at times this year, considering we beat the two teams playingin the NFC championship game, but we can't beat the Begals, Niners, and Rams. And barely beat the Browns and Lions. Pathetic.

This is kind of OT, but what the %%@# happened to Lito Sheppard?

no way is Sheldon Brown better than him.

Is it politics or something?

Back
Top Bottom