NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend In Review....

Cowboys are finally one win away from the Su....... oh wait nevermind

Ray is bringing in his 2nd ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LET'S GET IT RAVENS!!!!

ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME

Someone owes someone money....

Arizona-Philly is intriguing.
pimp.gif

SD caught a lot of unlucky breaks.

turnovers...

TENNESSEE DAMN, HOLD ON TO THE BALL
smh.gif

home teams 1-3 this round
eyes.gif
so much for that first round bye/home fieldadvantage
laugh.gif

Cardinals
eek.gif
...9-7 Cardinals...
eek.gif
with a HOME game in the championship game for a chance to go to the Super Bowl
and against a 9-6-1 Eagles team that needed a near miracle to even make the playoffs...that tied the Bengals
laugh.gif

Wow.

- Everyone forgot that Pittsburgh been here before, I mean it was only a couple years ago they won it all.
- How the %%+* did the Cards get a defense???
- McNabb in the super bowl again
pimp.gif
If Philly wins it this year, he is ahall of famer no doubt.

Playoffs have been entertaining....as always....home field has meant nuttin at all this postseason...might as well be a wild card...gotta better shot at gointo the bowl...

If u don't run the ball. U lose. Period.

Zant
pimp.gif
again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Another huge play in playoffs.

Ed "the greatest defensive player ever" Reed was nowhere to be found in smashmouth football game where the QB wasn't throwin it wild nwrecklessly

In unrelated news, Brian "don't mention his name in the same sentence as Ed Reed" Dawkins was all over the place in the Giants game effects thepass & Run game.

The top 3 total defenses are 3 of the 4 teams left.

Not a coincidence.

Offense sells tickets... but until your team gets a defense, good luck getting anywhere.

- after all the talk about the teams nfc east this year and which one was the best...the eagles come out on top...kind of interesting i thought
- both mannings out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- arizona
eek.gif

Larry Fitzgerald is disgusting. I'm glad he's getting to showcase this on a national stage because he's been doing this for years...it's justnow that more people are noticing
pimp.gif

Ravens - steelers next week is gonna be good. And eagles/cards is gonna be intriguing. A month ago, you woulda been laughed at if you predicted this NFCchampionship game

Back
Top Bottom