NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Staley and they’re worse off. Idk why Payton is at the top of everyone’s list.
Again you’re wrong. How would they be worse off.

No mention of the defense giving up 31 points in the half. It’s all Herbert! Straight up abandoned the run game in the 2nd half which was absolutely effective. That’s not coaching, that’s Herbert! Lol funny how that works.

Tua is going to be the starter next season per Adam S

Reposted

1. hopefully tua doesnt get anymore concussions.
2. if has exactly 3 next year misses same number of games what happens?
I think hes out the league, how can NFL/dolphins even allow him to suit up? Would he have good case to sue if he was told he couldnt play in NFL anymore?

hopefully these questions never get answered and we see this dude ball in NFL for many years to come....

I never felt such pain like this in my life. Being there live took away my will to watch football today and a lot of jags fans are ****ty people. Can’t even go to a game and stand up, people wanna fight me.

As a falcons fan you don’t know pain.

You’ll be Aite

sean payton rides that one lombardi like doc rivers rides that ‘08 ring. people love these dudes despite their average careers
Fire Staley and they’re worse off. Idk why Payton is at the top of everyone’s list.
This. This. This. I knew this would happen. The great hype would fail and they'd find a scapegoat for him. Staley made adjustments and the second half of the season and got this team to the playoffs but somehow he's a bad coach. Payton ain't did nothing but underachieve and choke in the playoffs since that Superbowl.

I never felt such pain like this in my life. Being there live took away my will to watch football today and a lot of jags fans are ****ty people. Can’t even go to a game and stand up, people wanna fight me.
Damn fam... Don't tell me Jags fan had you scared to stand up. They pulled a Martin on you?

sit-yo-***-down-man-sit-yo-***-down.gif

:lol:

Again you’re wrong. How would they be worse off.

No mention of the defense giving up 31 points in the half. It’s all Herbert! Straight up abandoned the run game in the 2nd half which was absolutely effective. That’s not coaching, that’s Herbert! Lol funny how that works.
He missed two open td passes. One was literally a gimme. Of he makes any of those throws, the game is over.

It's player safety one day then the next it's "Lamar go die for us on the field." These analysts full of shxt. And Vick is talking about just put a brace on as if RG3 didn't mess his knee up in a brace. I'm with Lamar on this one, gotta look out for yourself. It's obvious these teams or players won't.

It's player safety one day then the next it's "Lamar go die for us on the field." These analysts full of shxt. And Vick is talking about just put a brace on as if RG3 didn't mess his knee up in a brace. I'm with Lamar on this one, gotta look out for yourself. It's obvious these teams or players won't.

Sounding real Manu Ginoblish/Tony Parkerish, similar to what happened to Kawhi.

“Put a brace on it”? Really Mike Vick?

Sean Payton…. The same coach who got suspended for allowing bounties and purposely trying to hurt other players? Child please.

C. Wood my guy to but they all sound like clowns

That mentality is why the owners always win.

Why the players STILL don’t have fully guaranteed contracts.

Players have that soildier mentality. Coupled with the fact that football unlike any other sport is rooted in faith and religion, players allow brotherhood and the spirit of the game to impact fiscal decisions.

I’m sure Lamar could play if he had to, but why should he risk his body if they won’t risk their wallet.

Last edited:
That mentality is why the owners always win.

Why the players STILL don’t have fully guaranteed contracts.

Players have that soildier mentality. Coupled with the fact that football unlike any other sport is rooted in faith and religion, players allow brotherhood and the spirit of the game to impact fiscal decisions.

I sure Lamar could play if he had to, but why should he risk his body if they won’t risk there wallet.

Less than TWO weeks after a player almost lost his life… they spewing that BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom