NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bengals should of gone with the white unis and helmets. would of been dope.

Kirk ain’t winning anyone a Super Bowl. Y’all posted his stats all year trying to praise him and show he isn’t bad, dude is who everyone thinks he is.

we been known this..

they dont play the super bowl at 1

Kirk ain’t winning anyone a Super Bowl. Y’all posted his stats all year trying to praise him and show he isn’t bad, dude is who everyone thinks he is.
I wasn’t posting his numbers but definitely went to the avy for the Chains avy, and coming back from 33 down laser eyes avy, check it out left so🔥

But I don’t feel disappointed at all, the whole year felt too good to be true

Y'all think that Lamar seeing the Roquan contract got him upset and added fuel to the fire of him not playing?

As a Browns fan, hate both these teams

Believe it or not, was hoping for Ravens upset without Lamar, let them keep thinking they can go without paying him, and he requests trade and leaves our Division!!

He will get franchised tho

Would be something if giants can pull it off next week.

Tough task

1673833476236.gif

Was about to reply to him, but then I remembered that he is a Browns fan.

:lol: Like we split the season series and even though the win was on a Tucker FG as time expired, Lamar was the clear difference maker in the two games (other was a Week 18 L by 11 points but we relatively kept them in check.) Just kept giving them good field position but it wasn’t like Mixon or Burrow was getting busy on us like other teams during the win streak.

Y'all think that Lamar seeing the Roquan contract got him upset and added fuel to the fire of him not playing?

Nah, I think he probably made the decision a few weeks ago tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom