NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody:

Harbaugh:
football (1).gif

As a Browns fan, hate both these teams

Believe it or not, was hoping for Ravens upset without Lamar, let them keep thinking they can go without paying him, and he requests trade and leaves our Division!!

He will get franchised tho

Exclusive or Non-Exclusive THO :nerd:. This is what I really want to know because if it’s non-exclusive, I think someone steps up with the bag he wants and it would just be better to trade him and get more assets like what Houston did with DW4. Packages are around that level from teams that need a QB now (Indy, Jets, Vegas and someone said Seattle but that was probably a pipe dream)

I think after Lamar’s injury being asked about his status and how his contract negotiations played into really started to grind his gears. Like the man honestly just wanted to talk about the game at hand and they kept bringing up future ****
His answer at the the press conference was so weird about Lamar's tweet. Kinda asking for some of this

How so? Bengals are much better. Lamar fails every time in playoffs. It's facts dawg.

Bengals are playing at a ridiculously high level but with Lamar, I don’t think they are infinitely better than us and we couldn’t beat them.

Todays game won’t even be an indication. Our defense and run game are our focal points. Just started the 2nd quarter and time of possession is 12:45 to 6 mins. Everything just falls apart without him in this system so we’ll never really know.

Bengals are playing at a ridiculously high level but with Lamar, I don’t think they are infinitely better than us and we couldn’t beat them.

Todays game won’t even be an indication. Our defense and run game are our focal points. Just started the 2nd quarter and time of possession is 12:45 to 6 mins. Everything just falls apart without him in this system so we’ll never really know.

Defending AFC champions. A much better team.

Obviously without him we will never truly know, but based on history he doesn't get it done. Why would anyone think differently?

His answer at the the press conference was so weird about Lamar's tweet. Kinda asking for some of this

Agreed. I am telling you man…this has got to be super uncomfortable for both sides. Can you or anyone else recall any recent negotiations that got really uncomfortable? Maybe Dakota and the Cowboys?

Agreed. I am telling you man…this has got to be super uncomfortable for both sides. Can you or anyone else recall any recent negotiations that got really uncomfortable? Maybe Dakota and the Cowboys?
Man not like this that I can think of. QB's always get paid. Don't think it was uncomfortable but Kirk's situation in Washington is kinda close where he ended up being traded when they didn't want to pay their guy

I feel like Lamar's handled it as best as he could though. He's been open about it, played when available and transparent about his injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom