NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be passed out after dealing with that garbage.
Imagine you think a game’s in doubt and you think you could win or lose anytime

That was every game we played, every one, I was ready to lose one each time I’m not even upset :lol: Disappointed but expected at some point.

Imagine you think a game’s in doubt and you think you could win or lose anytime

That was every game we played, every one, I was ready to lose one each time I’m not even upset :lol: Disappointed but expected at some point.

Yeah man good point I mean I just don't get them.

How the hell do you give to Jefferson on that final drive? Rather have Kirk lob it up.

3rd down give it to Osborn? Who the **** even is that?

Then a 3 yard route to end it? Good gracious

Baltimore struggled in the RZ even with Lamar so I am not too hopeful but at least going into halftime with the lead is good. Plus they get the ball to start the second half

guys thoughts.

So would y'all be cool if they did a bye week in middle of year and every team get the same bye?

Just one week. Everyone off.

guys thoughts.

So would y'all be cool if they did a bye week in middle of year and every team get the same bye?

Just one week. Everyone off.
Yeah this should be the way, always thought it was weird when some teams have byes at the beginning of the year and some later. But no way the nfl is gonna miss out on making money on that weekend

Yeah this should be the way, always thought it was weird when some teams have byes at the beginning of the year and some later. But no way the nfl is gonna miss out on making money on that weekend

Put the flag football pro bowl in that week then.

Dudes wanna play cool. If not then whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom