NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND šŸˆ | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its wild people thinking lamar should of played and risked himself when the ravens gave him no insurance with a new contract. lamar playing the game just like the nfl does. good for him for not compromising his career or future.

1673842699153.gif

Idk how that was related to my post you quoted :lol: But what do you think he should get paid?

Just on the topic of Lamar. I hit quote then came back to it with my whole 2 cents on Lamar because 1) I was catching up in the thread and it was annoying seeing "if they had Lamar," "Lamar wouldve/wouldn't have," etc. 2) I'm venting, cause...you know...I'll never see a SB in my lifetime as a fan.

For as poor as Huntley is and the unknown out there in terms of a Lamar replacement, I donā€™t fault the ravens for not wanting to give up $40M+ a year to Lamar. Everything Lenny said was facts. Lamar hasnā€™t done much of anything in the playoffs. Heā€™s an inaccurate passer and forces your scheme to be some ******** wing t option run offense thatā€™s insanely limited when facing great rush defenses

Iā€™m not even convinced that a healthy Lamar tonight wouldā€™ve beaten the bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom