NFL fans with teams out the playoffs, who ya got?

After going back, I realize that there are 3 total e's in the name, just wanted to clarify that I was referring to the middle part of the word
laugh.gif

I use one to illustrate the championships (2) in which they've stolen, hence the term "Stealers."
I know that XL had some bad calls (but Seattle played terrible regardless), but what other one are you referring to?

After going back, I realize that there are 3 total e's in the name, just wanted to clarify that I was referring to the middle part of the word
laugh.gif

I use one to illustrate the championships (2) in which they've stolen, hence the term "Stealers."
I know that XL had some bad calls (but Seattle played terrible regardless), but what other one are you referring to?

Vikings fan here. Rooting for Falcons or Eagles in the NFC and the Ravens in the AFC. Tired of seeing the Steelers and Pats in the Superbowl even though I respect Brady..

Vikings fan here. Rooting for Falcons or Eagles in the NFC and the Ravens in the AFC. Tired of seeing the Steelers and Pats in the Superbowl even though I respect Brady..

I am hoping for a Packers - Steelers Superbowl, but wouldn't be disappointed with a Patriots -  Saints one either.

I am hoping for a Packers - Steelers Superbowl, but wouldn't be disappointed with a Patriots -  Saints one either.

I want Vick to do well, but not Philly. So if he can throw for 300 yards, run for 150, and 4 total TDs while their defense sucks and they lose, I guess that works
laugh.gif

Won't be rooting for the Jets. I don't subscribe to the "root for your city" thing, plus I just dislike the Jets.

I always liked the Ravens too, but I won't be rooting for them, just want to see quality games.

I want Vick to do well, but not Philly. So if he can throw for 300 yards, run for 150, and 4 total TDs while their defense sucks and they lose, I guess that works
laugh.gif

Won't be rooting for the Jets. I don't subscribe to the "root for your city" thing, plus I just dislike the Jets.

I always liked the Ravens too, but I won't be rooting for them, just want to see quality games.

as long as the colts dont win, im all for it

id love to see a eagles/pats SB

as long as the colts dont win, im all for it

id love to see a eagles/pats SB

Texans fan. Don't really care at this point.
But I wouldn't mind seeing the Seahawks going all the way 
pimp.gif

and Vick too. 

Texans fan. Don't really care at this point.
But I wouldn't mind seeing the Seahawks going all the way 
pimp.gif

and Vick too. 

Since the Bucs are out..............I think Pittsburgh or Indy will represent the AFC and Philly will represent the NFC

Since the Bucs are out..............I think Pittsburgh or Indy will represent the AFC and Philly will represent the NFC

I want to see...
... Vick succeed.
... Peyton succeed.
... Pats lose.

So if the Patriots end up playing either the Colts or Eagles, I'd love seeing Vick or Peyton come away with the W.

I want to see...
... Vick succeed.
... Peyton succeed.
... Pats lose.

So if the Patriots end up playing either the Colts or Eagles, I'd love seeing Vick or Peyton come away with the W.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers, two E's....

Son... You gotta leave if your still mad about XL. Steelers were the better team. And also if your still mad cause the "underdog" lost 2 years ago, then get over it

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers, two E's....

Son... You gotta leave if your still mad about XL. Steelers were the better team. And also if your still mad cause the "underdog" lost 2 years ago, then get over it

i wanna see vick win the superbowl. i don't like the eagles at all but i wanna see the reaction from vick haters and i like vick.

i wanna see vick win the superbowl. i don't like the eagles at all but i wanna see the reaction from vick haters and i like vick.

Back
Top Bottom