NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Looks like those Oregon Vapor Carbon Flys disappeared off ebay...he wanted $400.00 buy it now and they were used. The DS pair that was a size 13 went for $280.00. I offered $225.00 which was more than I should have and he still rejected it. Have no idea what they sold for he just ended the listing.

And the search continues
ohwell.gif

Looks like those Oregon Vapor Carbon Flys disappeared off ebay...he wanted $400.00 buy it now and they were used. The DS pair that was a size 13 went for $280.00. I offered $225.00 which was more than I should have and he still rejected it. Have no idea what they sold for he just ended the listing.

And the search continues
ohwell.gif

He had them listed for 7 days and they were on there for 2. He must have ended them an d sold them privately.

He had them listed for 7 days and they were on there for 2. He must have ended them an d sold them privately.

Originally Posted by bullets14

he told me before he listed them that he would take a buy it now offer at 300

sick.gif
 Little steep for a worn pair...maybe if they were worn by LJ or DT or Maehl but I guess someone wanted them bad enough.

Originally Posted by bullets14

he told me before he listed them that he would take a buy it now offer at 300

sick.gif
 Little steep for a worn pair...maybe if they were worn by LJ or DT or Maehl but I guess someone wanted them bad enough.

Wow, amazing find on those gloves and golden vapors - I've wanted those badly.  Too bad they're in a size 14...those have to be pretty tough to find

Wow, amazing find on those gloves and golden vapors - I've wanted those badly.  Too bad they're in a size 14...those have to be pretty tough to find

Looks like my old teammate n cuzins boyfriend is gonna sign to Oregon, Florida or Miami

So most likely I will be swamped wit gear

Looks like my old teammate n cuzins boyfriend is gonna sign to Oregon, Florida or Miami

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

eek.gif
 youre a lucky dude. hope you can hook us all up
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 youre a lucky dude. hope you can hook us all up
laugh.gif

I'm prolly gonna end up buyin the gold vapors, but won't have anything to do with them........ I would never be able to wear them lol

I'm prolly gonna end up buyin the gold vapors, but won't have anything to do with them........ I would never be able to wear them lol

i got a friend at Texas, another at Oklahoma, one at Utah, one at New Mexico, and one that just committed to West Virginia.. we all played High school ball together, and after all the promises .. i got nothing
frown.gif
 lol GOOD LUCK

i got a friend at Texas, another at Oklahoma, one at Utah, one at New Mexico, and one that just committed to West Virginia.. we all played High school ball together, and after all the promises .. i got nothing
frown.gif
 lol GOOD LUCK

Anybody seen anything good at the Outlets lately? Spring flag is coming up and I wouldn't mind a second pair to go w/ some 4.2's...

Back
Top Bottom