NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
thanks

Lookin forward to this football season

We should all help each other with obtaining gear for certain schools I know I can get pretty much any gear for FSU, Florida, Miami
Bro...You will def. be appreciated
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
thanks

We should all help each other with obtaining gear for certain schools I know I can get pretty much any gear for FSU, Florida, Miami
Bro...You will def. be appreciated
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I picked up a few pairs of those VOLT socks. I'm gonna re-post some pics of my 2 cleats for this season sometime today

I picked up a few pairs of those VOLT socks. I'm gonna re-post some pics of my 2 cleats for this season sometime today

@UGcatcher they ended up running me $260 which im very happy with cause I have seen most pair go $400+ and these are from my favorite Oregon player so it meant that much more to get

@CatchnTDs cant wait to see what cleats you gonna roll with

@Caerus I mean its only right! This is NikeTalk this is a place where you help the next man out cause they are family.....some people dont wanna post there connects which I can understand but we should at least PM each other if someone is trying to get a certain item a team has

@UGcatcher they ended up running me $260 which im very happy with cause I have seen most pair go $400+ and these are from my favorite Oregon player so it meant that much more to get

@Caerus I mean its only right! This is NikeTalk this is a place where you help the next man out cause they are family.....some people dont wanna post there connects which I can understand but we should at least PM each other if someone is trying to get a certain item a team has

anybody know if you can buy the college vapor jet gloves? like the grey color that all the nike schools got?

anybody know if you can buy the college vapor jet gloves? like the grey color that all the nike schools got?

@UGcatcher they ended up running me $260

That's a very nice price, definitely worth it. Congrats.

I know I'd be willing to drop that on some gator cleats

@UGcatcher they ended up running me $260

That's a very nice price, definitely worth it. Congrats.

I know I'd be willing to drop that on some gator cleats

Yeah man I'm a huge fan of getting team socks & gloves. Specially when they rock special jerseys and get exclusive apparel

Yeah man I'm a huge fan of getting team socks & gloves. Specially when they rock special jerseys and get exclusive apparel

^
thanks

What kind of stuff do you have access too? 
Nice pickup on those vapors btw 
pimp.gif

^
thanks

What kind of stuff do you have access too? 
Nice pickup on those vapors btw 
pimp.gif

I can get all the exclusive gear like cleats, gloves, socks and stuff like that

pimp.gif

Will be hitting you up once the season start for FSU, UM & Gators gear. Mostly socks & gloves & the team nike shorts. Like training ones/practice

I'm real close to the Syracuse Orange football team so hit me up!

pimp.gif

Will be hitting you up once the season start for FSU, UM & Gators gear. Mostly socks & gloves & the team nike shorts. Like training ones/practice

I'm real close to the Syracuse Orange football team so hit me up!

anybody know where i can get some of the college vapor jets, just the black and greys that the schools get?

anybody know where i can get some of the college vapor jets, just the black and greys that the schools get?

^
eastbay......they have all the colors up now

@Caerus ok no prob. but to give you a heads up the shorts they wear on and off field are currently on eastbay....search Nike Dri-Fit Varsity Mesh Short - Men's

Back
Top Bottom