NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

^
eastbay......they have all the colors up now

@Caerus ok no prob. but to give you a heads up the shorts they wear on and off field are currently on eastbay....search Nike Dri-Fit Varsity Mesh Short - Men's

This year Boise, Georgia, Ohio State, Army, Navy, Oregon, LSU, and Stanford are getting pro combats, does any know what gear will come out for these teams?

This year Boise, Georgia, Ohio State, Army, Navy, Oregon, LSU, and Stanford are getting pro combats, does any know what gear will come out for these teams?

@chiefs84

those havent been givin out yet this year......the ones they are wearing in practice now are up on eastbay

but some players have those gloves left over from last season thats why you might see practice pictures with them on

same thing with the cleats....my homie plays for The U wears his pro combats from the 2009 season to practice in

@Shox23 I think they are gonna add more schools to that list......i could be wrong

I just remember when they released the pro combats last year they said Miami was gonna have something special the next year

@chiefs84

those havent been givin out yet this year......the ones they are wearing in practice now are up on eastbay

but some players have those gloves left over from last season thats why you might see practice pictures with them on

same thing with the cleats....my homie plays for The U wears his pro combats from the 2009 season to practice in

@Shox23 I think they are gonna add more schools to that list......i could be wrong

I just remember when they released the pro combats last year they said Miami was gonna have something special the next year

alright preciate the info

this thread is awesome.

i wish someone had connects to south carolina, only problem is their an under armour school

alright preciate the info

this thread is awesome.

i wish someone had connects to south carolina, only problem is their an under armour school

yeah we need more people to get a hold of some connects or players to pro combat teams so we can all get gear and stuff we want

i mean this is NT we should help out

yeah we need more people to get a hold of some connects or players to pro combat teams so we can all get gear and stuff we want

i mean this is NT we should help out

Oregon gear is some hard gear to obtain

wish I my friend woulda committed to them instead of USC

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yeah its some of the best gear imo

yeah its some of the best gear imo

Can anybody have a hookup that can get these? Its getting hard to find destroyers

41c-pLJElIL.jpg

Kinda surprised by this. With all the different %**$ they get you figure a decent amount would be floating around just based on sheer numbers.

Kinda surprised by this. With all the different %**$ they get you figure a decent amount would be floating around just based on sheer numbers.

Back
Top Bottom