NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Really like how the socks look only thing i dont like is how they dont have the swoosh on the inside only the outside at the top
That's how it is with all Nike 1/2 cushioned socks

Really like how the socks look only thing i dont like is how they dont have the swoosh on the inside only the outside at the top
That's how it is with all Nike 1/2 cushioned socks

I hate the fact everybody is goin the whole multiple helmets route

only Oregon and the ProCombat schools should have them.........maybe Hawaii since they are the originators lol

anybody get there socks yet?

So true!

I hate the fact everybody is goin the whole multiple helmets route

only Oregon and the ProCombat schools should have them.........maybe Hawaii since they are the originators lol

anybody get there socks yet?

So true!

Football season is approaching any info on uni's and new cleats or gear?

and I need them silver Oregon Ducks gloves in a medium someone point me in the right direction

and I need them silver Oregon Ducks gloves in a medium someone point me in the right direction

If you can find someone that has them, let me know.  My pair is getting pretty beat up.  Did you end up winning the cleats?

If you can find someone that has them, let me know.  My pair is getting pretty beat up.  Did you end up winning the cleats?

Any advice on cleats that have big toe boxes - preferably speed cleats (non-lineman) with TD plates? I have had problems with ingrown toe nails and I have not found any of this year's cleats that don't absolutely crush my big toes, even in bigger sizes. I usually wear an 11, but even 12.5's just feel like they are too tight through the toe box.

Any advice on cleats that have big toe boxes - preferably speed cleats (non-lineman) with TD plates? I have had problems with ingrown toe nails and I have not found any of this year's cleats that don't absolutely crush my big toes, even in bigger sizes. I usually wear an 11, but even 12.5's just feel like they are too tight through the toe box.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Do what some receivers do...get your normal size and cut a slit on the shoe where the toebox is and tape up the hole if you want.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Do what some receivers do...get your normal size and cut a slit on the shoe where the toebox is and tape up the hole if you want.

Originally Posted by JND1

24epfgk.jpg
oh a white helmet this year?  right.  last year, didn't someone show us a grey helmet/pro combat uni combo for UNC last year?  i didn't see them rocking anything out of the ordinary last season.  i'll believe it when i see them wear it.

Originally Posted by JND1

24epfgk.jpg
oh a white helmet this year?  right.  last year, didn't someone show us a grey helmet/pro combat uni combo for UNC last year?  i didn't see them rocking anything out of the ordinary last season.  i'll believe it when i see them wear it.

Nike needs to throw FSU back on the pro combat list and let them rock the white helmets and give white uppers with hologram gold numbers and garnet pants with spears on the side

They have had this helmet since 2007 but never brought it out

Did you end up winning the cleats?
wink.gif
we will just have to see wont we

come to find out they are Cliff Harris BCS cleats.....dude was picking off Cam left and right in the BCS game......hopefully Coach Kelly lets him come back last I heard he was running drills but wasnt practicing shame how these good players do dumb stuff like speed 120mph in a rental the staff got for you
30t6p3b.gif

Nike needs to throw FSU back on the pro combat list and let them rock the white helmets and give white uppers with hologram gold numbers and garnet pants with spears on the side

They have had this helmet since 2007 but never brought it out

Did you end up winning the cleats?
wink.gif
we will just have to see wont we

come to find out they are Cliff Harris BCS cleats.....dude was picking off Cam left and right in the BCS game......hopefully Coach Kelly lets him come back last I heard he was running drills but wasnt practicing shame how these good players do dumb stuff like speed 120mph in a rental the staff got for you
30t6p3b.gif

Bout to cop those Volt socks, But i'm still trying to find those Elite Football socks!

Edit: I live in the Cuse' & I'm going to see if my local store has them since our college team wore them. I would be shocked if they dont

Bout to cop those Volt socks, But i'm still trying to find those Elite Football socks!

Edit: I live in the Cuse' & I'm going to see if my local store has them since our college team wore them. I would be shocked if they dont

which size is that on lacrosseunlimited.com? it says L/XL? do these fit the same as the nike elite basketball socks. like L stands for 8-12?

which size is that on lacrosseunlimited.com? it says L/XL? do these fit the same as the nike elite basketball socks. like L stands for 8-12?

Originally Posted by just another pair

Yeah, they're made to fit 8-12.  Only one size is available, large.  not sure why their site says L/XL

Back
Top Bottom