NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Seems no one caught it yet - but Mike Vick is wearing the Zoom Vick 2 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
541bbb2e97cd3dacd5a45fd1791ef437-getty-98761124cc012_houston_texan.jpg

^I would assume his personal stash. When he was walking into the stadium tonight, ESPN showed him and he held the cleat up for the camera to see.

^I would assume his personal stash. When he was walking into the stadium tonight, ESPN showed him and he held the cleat up for the camera to see.

^^

I have a friend who plays for the Eagles. Spoke with him last night - these are from Vicks personal stash. They are a size 11.5, which he wore during his Falcon days.

Now he wears a 12, hence why he changed to a different pair of shoes at halftime!

^^

I have a friend who plays for the Eagles. Spoke with him last night - these are from Vicks personal stash. They are a size 11.5, which he wore during his Falcon days.

Now he wears a 12, hence why he changed to a different pair of shoes at halftime!

Anybody know where I can get the Carbon Vapors Flywires White upper Black bottom size 10.5?

I been lookin everywhere n they sold out

I already have the Oregon State Flywire Vapors but they are not my team colors

Anybody know where I can get the Carbon Vapors Flywires White upper Black bottom size 10.5?

I been lookin everywhere n they sold out

I already have the Oregon State Flywire Vapors but they are not my team colors

There's a new mysterious nike football cleat coming out December 14 according to the Nike Football Wesbite..anyone have info?

There's a new mysterious nike football cleat coming out December 14 according to the Nike Football Wesbite..anyone have info?

Them silver cleats Oregon has on with the black Nike checks are a must

Some have on Vapors Flywires others have on Speeds

The look like the new version of the Larry Fitz silver cleats from a year ago just in this years models

The look like the new version of the Larry Fitz silver cleats from a year ago just in this years models

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I Need them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

Did you play for they U?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I Need them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

Did you play for they U?

Courtesy of Mr. Mason (bottom line)
pics aren't the best but i just took them for a few friends on my iphone. anyone with ravens pe stuff (anything) pm me.

purple chrome bottoms sold me
* sorry the pix are so big

Courtesy of Mr. Mason (bottom line)
pics aren't the best but i just took them for a few friends on my iphone. anyone with ravens pe stuff (anything) pm me.

purple chrome bottoms sold me
* sorry the pix are so big

Tampa Bay Bucs wearing they throwbacks some players have on Vapor Flywire's all white with the Tampa Orange Nike logos and checks

They are very clean I will try and get some pics

Nike really stepping up with the Vapors this year

Tampa Bay Bucs wearing they throwbacks some players have on Vapor Flywire's all white with the Tampa Orange Nike logos and checks

They are very clean I will try and get some pics

Nike really stepping up with the Vapors this year

Back
Top Bottom