NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by bullets14

Originally Posted by bc60997

Are the Carbon Vapor Flys true to size or should I half size up? I might just pull the trigger even though Eastbay has them excluded...
i say true to size. i went half size up like i did with the 4.2's and they were too big. i typically wear a 11.5 and the 12's were too big. I have wide feet too
i'm guessing there pretty snug, and hard to get on but they fit better than the .5 size up, cuz i'm toiling between a 12 and 12.5 and i'm not sure which to get?

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

Are the Carbon Vapor Flys true to size or should I half size up? I might just pull the trigger even though Eastbay has them excluded...
i say true to size. i went half size up like i did with the 4.2's and they were too big. i typically wear a 11.5 and the 12's were too big. I have wide feet too
i'm guessing there pretty snug, and hard to get on but they fit better than the .5 size up, cuz i'm toiling between a 12 and 12.5 and i'm not sure which to get?
although they are snug to get on they do stretch. and once they are on they are kind of roomy. definitely go true to size if you ask me. if they are tight to get on you can strect out the elatic on the tongue or cut it to get your foot in easier

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

although they are snug to get on they do stretch. and once they are on they are kind of roomy. definitely go true to size if you ask me. if they are tight to get on you can strect out the elatic on the tongue or cut it to get your foot in easier

So they aren't hitting ID until march 1st now?

Is that for Alpha Talons and Vapor Carbons Flys?

So they aren't hitting ID until march 1st now?

Is that for Alpha Talons and Vapor Carbons Flys?

i just asked customer service. they said the carbons flys will be on nike id on or around March 1, there is no word on Talons on ID, but there will be more colors released of the Alpha Speeds on April 1

i just asked customer service. they said the carbons flys will be on nike id on or around March 1, there is no word on Talons on ID, but there will be more colors released of the Alpha Speeds on April 1

I wonder if the vapor IDs will have the color fading on the upper as an option, or if that'll remain only on the alpha vapors and college+pros.  Any ideas?

I wonder if the vapor IDs will have the color fading on the upper as an option, or if that'll remain only on the alpha vapors and college+pros.  Any ideas?

yeah i just got the same email from the customer service people, this is really a shame, i was really looking forward to those sooner as opposed to later

yeah i just got the same email from the customer service people, this is really a shame, i was really looking forward to those sooner as opposed to later

Originally Posted by jayli

I wonder the same thing if they don't allow the color fading like the alpha vapors then I wouldn't even bother making a pair...

Originally Posted by jayli

I wonder the same thing if they don't allow the color fading like the alpha vapors then I wouldn't even bother making a pair...

Just bought the speeds for winter and spring football stuff i have, if i like these, i'll be sure to make some ID's for next season, either that of some vapors.

Just bought the speeds for winter and spring football stuff i have, if i like these, i'll be sure to make some ID's for next season, either that of some vapors.

Sold out of all the Alpha Vapor Gloves for $55.00 in a size medium
frown.gif

Alpha Vapor Carbon Fly LE's came in today. I must say, these are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd recommend going a half size up if you have a wide foot. These are less forgiving than the Vapors 4.2's. I thought the colorway would have more black and be darker towards the rear, but it's really a grey/silver shoe with Volt accents. Perfect because they match our jerseys. It's been a long 3 years trying to get volt gear. No one stocked anything for it. Now Nike has all the gear in volt!!

There is a sticker on the bottom saying the silver/chrome on the bottom will flake and chip each wear, which is a no brainer, but when I thought about it, I don't think they will last long.  Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. It couldn't really bring out the Volt color. It's a lot more loud and pops out more than the pics.

fcd3552cea1b8ee8c393a02f89eafe10c26b78a.jpg

6aa252de068b0c98ae68c6c9e63b11cc57c1802.jpg

f4e251fe5f885c5fac9862829f5645377bc991b.jpg

0752523ed88a8cb9a3a8d2eb1917f30b2094139.jpg

Alpha Vapor Carbon Fly LE's came in today. I must say, these are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd recommend going a half size up if you have a wide foot. These are less forgiving than the Vapors 4.2's. I thought the colorway would have more black and be darker towards the rear, but it's really a grey/silver shoe with Volt accents. Perfect because they match our jerseys. It's been a long 3 years trying to get volt gear. No one stocked anything for it. Now Nike has all the gear in volt!!

There is a sticker on the bottom saying the silver/chrome on the bottom will flake and chip each wear, which is a no brainer, but when I thought about it, I don't think they will last long.  Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. It couldn't really bring out the Volt color. It's a lot more loud and pops out more than the pics.

fcd3552cea1b8ee8c393a02f89eafe10c26b78a.jpg

6aa252de068b0c98ae68c6c9e63b11cc57c1802.jpg

f4e251fe5f885c5fac9862829f5645377bc991b.jpg

0752523ed88a8cb9a3a8d2eb1917f30b2094139.jpg

Back
Top Bottom