NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

man i want those NCAA gloves but $100+ for each is overkill and i dont even play football that much SMH

anyone know where to get some good gloves for cheap?

@Zyzz - I bought my black carbon, LSU, Michigan State, and Ohio State gloves from there with the 20% off promo code. Eastbay has carbon vapors for 39.99 on sale, and I got the college gloves for 75 before the discount.    Just to let you know I personally think the carbon vapors run a size small.  Just gotta be quick before they get sold out. 

Originally Posted by aswada

@Zyzz - I bought my black carbon, LSU, Michigan State, and Ohio State gloves from there with the 20% off promo code. Eastbay has carbon vapors for 39.99 on sale, and I got the college gloves for 75 before the discount.    Just to let you know I personally think the carbon vapors run a size small.  Just gotta be quick before they get sold out. 
Yes the Vapor Carbons Gloves do run tight so unless u want to wait for them to stretch out id go a size up.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

what was your 40?
The guy timing wasn't very good...he had my times as 4.23 and 4.63.  I think I'm prob around a 4.50-4.55, after the 4.23 I think he was a bit focused on making sure he didn't stop the time too quickly.  I'd been hoping to find out my real time since I hadn't run a time 40 since high school, but oh well.

Originally Posted by aswada

those college gloves retail that high? damn they are sick gloves too, guess too late to want them since they are gone.

Sick Gear, A bit much for me but you've got good taste bro! I have 3 pairs of Oregon Rivalry Carbons. Anyone know what happened to the LSU 1.3 RIVALRY TRAINERS? The release date was set for last Friday but they postponed it.....

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Sick Gear, A bit much for me but you've got good taste bro! I have 3 pairs of Oregon Rivalry Carbons. Anyone know what happened to the LSU 1.3 RIVALRY TRAINERS? The release date was set for last Friday but they postponed it.....
they released on saturday. release date was wrong. they tweeted on friday that they would drop on saturday instead of friday

I didn't like them as much as before. I'm waiting for the Navy Trainers to release. And idk which color of Spizikes to buy orange or blue............... smh

gonna start posting all my stuff I've acquired over the last month. will start off with these....what a great Civil War it was..

392378_10150431972647442_579372441_10183725_3602809_n.jpg

376275_10150431972842442_579372441_10183727_390795198_n.jpg

293425_10150431973017442_579372441_10183731_116595259_n.jpg

Anyone have BCA vapor carbons in a 12? my grandmother just got diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time, i'm trying to wear pink on my cleats for my season.

50hQA.SlMa.81.jpg

Carr, Bowe and Flowers should expect a nice lil fine coming there way from the NFL....

ZQfDI.SlMa.81.jpg

Cleats might be alright because they're primary team colors I'm not sure, but I kno white socks have to be shown unless its a special uniform or something

Jordan Speed BCT Lows are up on NDC/Swoosh now. Kinda odd because they are labeled as Baseball cleats. I never saw a baseball cleat with the TD plate. I've been playing football in them for a few weeks now, they're great. I might scoop up another pair just because...

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

How are they for a D-End?
If you can use Vapor Carbons as a D-End, you should be able to use the BCT's. They feel slightly lower to the ground though. I use them as a LB, and they feel perfect. Minimal upper support though, so approach with caution.

just got home from d i c k s, and they had some BCA socks for $9, and a black BCA zip up hoodie on sale, so I got both of those

Originally Posted by langfor5

Also makes you wonder why Devin Hester left UA...
images

I think this is Catcher or MP's picture but keeping with the retro movement that Nike is going with...I would LOVE it if Nike retro'd these gloves with updated SG tack on them. Would buy them in a heart beat.  
that would be MY pic!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom