NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

^^^ Yea I just saw the link on Nikes twitter - they are good looking. I can't believe the MSU gloves sold out...

two interesting cw's
5603f7ffdda64d9f66003fa40712af5d-getty-129021498.jpg

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Any idea on who these might have belonged to?

Been searching the Ravens and Vikings pictures trying to figure it out.
No one here at 1 Winning Drive has those shoes. Ray Rice and Suggs have some PE zoom cleats.

^Chiefs84, dont quote me on this but I dont believe individual orders can be placed....its more of team quantities/teams that would order from that site. You state quantity of a particular product /sizes and then you submit a quote to the folks at the Nike Team department and I'm assuming they send you pricing details.

They have those Nike vapor socks which look incredible but they arent on the regular ndc page which is wack. I def want to give those a try. Has anyone seen these in retail spots?

JS"

^dang. wish they would put some of that stuff dor sale on the reular site. I want those socks bad

Got my Jordan BCT Speed Low cleats in. They felt pretty stiff at first, and will prob be like that for a couple more wears. I ordered half size up and they fit perfectly. These are very light and responsive. As always, the TD plate gripped very well. One thing I was surprised with is how much lighter these feel as opposed to my Vapor Carbons. I had one on each foot, and these were noticeably lighter. I like the carbon fiber print on the shoe, it's a subtle design that makes the shoe pop.

I had to order through the phone order with Nike. Gave them the product number, and they didn't see them at first, but showed the BRD warehouse had some that might be in stock. No Swoosh Discount since they had to special order these, but they ended up being $99 shipped total. I'm pretty happy with these. Hoping we can see some other cleats from Jordan Brand in the near future.

4e7155e081c8a482c90009acee6705593deb913.jpg

^Those Jordan cleats are ill.  
nerd.gif
  Hope we see some more CWs, really want to see the cleat in white although I love the carbon fiber look too.
On the Nike Team site, I noticed "Lunar Super Bad Pro" cleats.  Have we seen those yet or are they new?  I see there's a white/black CW but my browser isn't letting me see it. 
mad.gif

Finally!!! After two months of waiting... Shout out to Eastbay and their SAM mail sending SMH

310439_10150410248597442_579372441_10037691_719061720_n.jpg

300906_10150410249252442_579372441_10037698_402508492_n.jpg

nike.com released the 1.3 Oregon and Michigan State trainers but they already sold out... The MS one's were fire

All of the Ohio State Rivalry gear drops tonight...I bet that won't last long. I will be passing I love their colors but HATE OHIO STATE, Oh I'm sorry The Ohio State University
frown.gif

loving michigans uniforms from this weekend. a lot better than the home ones they wore against ND
129267922_crop_650x440.jpg

129267782_crop_650x440.jpg

Originally Posted by bc60997

All of the Ohio State Rivalry gear drops tonight...I bet that won't last long. I will be passing I love their colors but HATE OHIO STATE, Oh I'm sorry The Ohio State University
frown.gif

Still up now, even the gloves. Surprising.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

frown.gif

Not really.  They make more tOSU stuff than they do for the other schools and tOSU is having a down year and a pretty embarrassing one for alums.

does anyone know how the old vapor jet TD football cleats fit from 2 generations ago, the padded ones before the 4.2?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

frown.gif

Not really.  They make more tOSU stuff than they do for the other schools and tOSU is having a down year and a pretty embarrassing one for alums.

While the first comment may be true, I can tell you as an alum that people will still eat stuff up. If the NCAA comes down hard, you may see a dip in 2012-13 merchandise sales.
Sweatshirt gone in everything but XL.

Has anyone noticed that two of UA's biggest names, Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis, have been wearing Nike gloves? Davis I know has been wearing them since the end of last year; while I just noticed in yesterday's Niner game that Willis was wearing Vapor Jets. I am very surprised to see that, especially since its not like UA doesn't make football gloves. Both are still wearing UA cleats however, even though Willis has spatted his so heavily, you can't see the logo.

Back
Top Bottom