NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Just ordered the Alpha Vapor Ones for $84 shipped.... Wanted em but my team isn't getting em, doubt I can wear em in the game so they'll be a nice practice cleat to have

Oh yea went over some new rules with some Refs and team colored gloves are now allowed in college, gonna be interesting to see Oregon's

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Jordan-BCT-Speed-Low.jpg

Yeah they look nice. Since they are 85 dollars, I would assume they have same feel and technology as the Alpha Vapor One and Speed TDs. But I don't understand why Jordan keeps BSing with releases like this and Jordan JAQ? When they know people really want Jordan retroes with a TD bottom
Product number: 472602 -010

No RD, Nike has no clue when these will release. I'm very intrigued with these. Was going to pickup a pair of the Alpha Vapor Ones, but I'd much rather these...

I wonder if they've hit local retail stores or anywhere else. I guess the hunt is on...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Jordan-BCT-Speed-Low.jpg

Yeah they look nice. Since they are 85 dollars, I would assume they have same feel and technology as the Alpha Vapor One and Speed TDs. But I don't understand why Jordan keeps BSing with releases like this and Jordan JAQ? When they know people really want Jordan retroes with a TD bottom
Product number: 472602 -010

No RD, Nike has no clue when these will release. I'm very intrigued with these. Was going to pickup a pair of the Alpha Vapor Ones, but I'd much rather these...

I wonder if they've hit local retail stores or anywhere else. I guess the hunt is on...

That is a nice cleat cant front

But the big jumpman looks kinda outta place

they look like a future speed td

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

so both are wearing home colored jersey's for this game?  i doubt it.  it would be nice to see them both rocking their colors like USC and UCLA use to.

Boise & VTech both wore colered jerseys last year when they played against eachother.

No Boise State wore grey jerseys which is considered an away color... And those are Boise's uni's from their bowl game so I doubt they would make em their pro combat for this year... So look for Boise to be wearing an away color unless they wanna take a 15 yrd penalty at the beginning of the game

Both teams can wear their home uniforms now. 

USC+v+UCLA+7l9XgkrlRZDl.jpg

I fully expect to see Boise in blue, based on what we have heard thusfar.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Caerus

Boise & VTech both wore colered jerseys last year when they played against eachother.

No Boise State wore grey jerseys which is considered an away color... And those are Boise's uni's from their bowl game so I doubt they would make em their pro combat for this year... So look for Boise to be wearing an away color unless they wanna take a 15 yrd penalty at the beginning of the game

Both teams can wear home jerseys only if the home team agrees before hand, which is what SC and UCLA do now to go back on tradition, if not then the away team takes a 15 yrd penalty..... For what reason would Boise and UGA both wear home?? Because Nike asked them to?

Both teams can wear home jerseys only if the home team agrees before hand, which is what SC and UCLA do now to go back on tradition, if not then the away team takes a 15 yrd penalty..... For what reason would Boise and UGA both wear home?? Because Nike asked them to?
There was a rule change and I believe the penalty is losing a timeout, not 15 yards.  As far as to why they would do it: the same reason UGA is going to wear those clown suits.

There was a rule change and I believe the penalty is losing a timeout, not 15 yards.  As far as to why they would do it: the same reason UGA is going to wear those clown suits.

I think both teams came to a agreement cause its a special game

Mark Richt stated that Georgia is all about tradition but since this was a special game at a special location they agreed with Nike to switch it up just for 1 game

I kinda got the vibe both teams are on the same bage to make this like a bowl game.......so I think it will be Red vs Blue game

If you look at the advertisements you see Georgia is telling all there fans to wear RED and Boise St is telling all there fans to wear BLUE

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Mark Richt stated that Georgia is all about tradition but since this was a special game at a special location they agreed with Nike to switch it up just for 1 game

I kinda got the vibe both teams are on the same bage to make this like a bowl game.......so I think it will be Red vs Blue game

If you look at the advertisements you see Georgia is telling all there fans to wear RED and Boise St is telling all there fans to wear BLUE

I didn't realize two teams could get together and agree to change NCAA rules.  Oh wait, they can't.  UCLA's coach agreed to call a timeout at the start of the game to equalize the removal of 1 of USC's timeouts.

I will be surprised if Boise is not in blue.

I didn't realize two teams could get together and agree to change NCAA rules.  Oh wait, they can't.  UCLA's coach agreed to call a timeout at the start of the game to equalize the removal of 1 of USC's timeouts.

you confusing my man
laugh.gif

UCLA's coach agreed to call a timeout at the start of the game to equalize the removal of 1 of USC's timeouts.

my statement

Meaning the coaches would do the little timeout thing to even it out

You implied that is it was the agreement that allowed it to happen, which is simply not that case.  There is an NCAA penalty for wearing color as the visiting team.  It is/was the loss of 1 time out.  The USC/UCLA "agreement" didn't change the rule or the penalty.  UCLA decided to burn a timeout in the interest of sportsmanship.  USC could have worn color as the visiting team even if there weren't an "agreement."

you confusing my man
laugh.gif

UCLA's coach agreed to call a timeout at the start of the game to equalize the removal of 1 of USC's timeouts.

my statement

You implied that is it was the agreement that allowed it to happen, which is simply not that case.  There is an NCAA penalty for wearing color as the visiting team.  It is/was the loss of 1 time out.  The USC/UCLA "agreement" didn't change the rule or the penalty.  UCLA decided to burn a timeout in the interest of sportsmanship.  USC could have worn color as the visiting team even if there weren't an "agreement."
you just took it that way....

I was saying agreement like the timeout thing or working something out around the rule

you confusing my man
laugh.gif

my statement

I was saying agreement like the timeout thing or working something out around the rule

If you want to pretend that isn't what you meant, be my guest.  And if it trly wasn't, then what you said was irrelevant anyways.  We were talking about whether or not they could do it and an agreement about timeouts doesn't speak to whether or not they were allowed to do it.

If you want to pretend that isn't what you meant, be my guest.  And if it trly wasn't, then what you said was irrelevant anyways.  We were talking about whether or not they could do it and an agreement about timeouts doesn't speak to whether or not they were allowed to do it.

anyways..........
eyes.gif

back to the equipment

the Bills new unis are growing on me

The bills new uniforms are a HUGE improvement, but could have been much better IMO with a few minor changes.

anyways..........
eyes.gif

back to the equipment

i know those are ps'ed but that's not how they look these are the offical pics
Bills+New+Uniforms.png

I mean this are the schools primary colors what else would they wear?? Boise gonna tell thei fans to wear white so u won't be able to really tell they're Boise fans? No they're gonna say wear blue

Jersey Colors (Rule 1-4-3-a) The rules for many years have required white jerseys to be worn by one team, which must be the visiting team unless the opponent agrees otherwise prior to the start of the season. The new rule creates a process whereby both teams may wear colored jerseys if the visitors have received written permission from the home team, and if the home team’s conference agrees that the jerseys are of contrasting colors. If the visitors wear colored jerseys without having such agreements, they will receive a 15-yard penalty following the opening kickoff of each half.

Originally Posted by Shox23

anyways..........
eyes.gif

back to the equipment

i know those are ps'ed but that's not how they look these are the offical pics
Bills+New+Uniforms.png
I know the pic I posted was a PS

but I didnt post the pic u posted because it doesnt give off the TRUE image of how they look in on TV

when I was watching the pre season game the blue on Shawn Merriman's uni came out more like in the PS pic

or maybe it was just my HD TV
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom