NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

So do the pro combat jerseys ever release?

Most of them do.

Thanks Jeff, I always see you in these threads with the sick TCU stuff. My other question is what about the gloves? the oregon ones are cool as hell.

So do the pro combat jerseys ever release?

Most of them do.

Thanks Jeff, I always see you in these threads with the sick TCU stuff. My other question is what about the gloves? the oregon ones are cool as hell.

I suspect they will.  I have both pairs of TCU pro combat gloves.

That's awesome. thanks for the info. never really been into college sports outside basketball, but I think this year I'll start following it.

Most of them do.

I assume you're able to get your hands on them because of some connections though, right?  Or are you affiliated w/TCU in some way?

now that colored gloves are legal, the designs(hopefully) will get sicker and sicker...as shown with the oregon and TCU ones. i think oregon should have went with the volt socks again, to go with the cleats

"All #Nike Pro Combat teams will have a shirt, training shoe, hat, & replica jersey available for sale the week of the #Nike Pro Combat game."

That is a direct quote from Nike...

Originally Posted by bc60997

"All #Nike Pro Combat teams will have a shirt, training shoe, hat, & replica jersey available for sale the week of the #Nike Pro Combat game."

Training shoe....hmm...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayli

I assume you're able to get your hands on them because of some connections though, right?  Or are you affiliated w/TCU in some way?

I was a walk-on at TCU and have some connections, but the gloves were available at retail.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Training shoe....hmm...
pimp.gif
3 are already for sale: http://www.$+%@+#%#*!$$#.com/niketraining/?s=nike+traine+1.3+rivalry+pack&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

All of the Nike Oregon Pro Combat gear is up on goducks.com including jerseys and receiver gloves.

You are welcome...

All of the Nike Oregon Pro Combat gear is up on goducks.com including jerseys and receiver gloves.

You are welcome...

Wow, sick find.  Gonna cop a couple pairs of these.  Anyone know if other pro combats will be sold?

made a quick trip to the es today after physical therapy, found this box there
2zitpaq.jpg

opened it up....
10g9nrb.jpg

under the gloves
30sgjzq.jpg

and the best part...
jzxur.jpg

Damn I can't wait until I get mine now
happy.gif

Boise State's are for sale too, so I'm guessing every school will have some for sale.  These are gonna go fast...

being a uo fan/former uo student these are a must esp when i got them for the price i did.
hate to say this but the BSU were REAL nice live

Another present, call Eastbay as they will not be online and will ship tomorrow or Wednesday.

Give them one or all of the following product numbers and appears they only come in large and xl

12715611 = Oregon
12715612 = Boise State
12715613 = Georgia

I wasn't paying attention to when the trainers came out...anyone know if the oregon trainers are available somewhere in a size 9?  Can't believe I missed those.

Nevermind, found them.

$75 for a f**kin' pair of gloves that 99% of people who buy them won't actually ever wear them in an actual football game. Nike knows who they got hooked. They are insanely cool but man, what a mark-up on a pair of gloves. I mean what are you going to do with them anyway if you don't play football, hang em up somewhere, wear em around town???

Back
Top Bottom