NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by jayli

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Can anyone confirm that you can just buy the cleats?  I think these look dope, arguably better than all gold or all silver would look.  Love that gradient bottom...can't wait!

Even if I do have to buy the pack, $255 is a lot cheaper than I expected it to be.  I figured they'd mark it up to like $300-350 or so.

The cleats are $140 and trainers $100

I saw your post from earlier, I was curious if anyone can confirm what you heard though.  On the Nike Football facebook page, they say the Vapor Elites will be available in April, but I see no mention about getting this color scheme.  And based on the product code you mentioned, these are a limited run in this color.  So that's all I'm curious about.  If I can't figure it out beforehand, I'm just gonna get the pack.

According to Nike FB, both are limited colors. Confirmed by NIkestore.The pack is alot cooler in IMO and if your getting both shoes it's only $15 more

Yes I can confirm you can but them separately. The shoes are $100 and the cleats will be $140 so the box in essence costs an extra $15 even if u buy both individually

Originally Posted by bc60997

Yes I can confirm you can but them separately. The shoes are $100 and the cleats will be $140 so the box in essence costs an extra $15 even if u buy both individually
Excellent, thanks.  I guess the box would make sense if you're getting them as a collectors item, but not if you're getting them to wear.

They're available separate. No Swoosh discount on any of this. I like them, but I don't love them. $160 for a pair of cleats that are so so to me... Prob won't cop.

[table][tr][td]TRAINING[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Elite 51 Vapor Talon Pack[/td][td]Chrome/Black-Metallic Gold[/td][td]$235[/td][td]532481-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Vapor Talon Elite Low[/td][td]Chrome/Black-Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]500068-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Lunar Vapor Trainer[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$100[/td][td]488159-008[/td][/tr][/table]

No ban here, but I just want the cleats. Anyone else just want the shoes. Wear a sz. 9.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They're available separate. No Swoosh discount on any of this. I like them, but I don't love them. $160 for a pair of cleats that are so so to me... Prob won't cop.

[table][tr][td]TRAINING[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Elite 51 Vapor Talon Pack[/td][td]Chrome/Black-Metallic Gold[/td][td]$235[/td][td]532481-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Vapor Talon Elite Low[/td][td]Chrome/Black-Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]500068-008[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/05/12[/td][td]Lunar Vapor Trainer[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$100[/td][td]488159-008[/td][/tr][/table]

The ability to buy the cleats separately, thats is the best news I have heard yet.  Zero 0123, where did you find this pricing chart?

I might pull the trigger since they are limited and I love the Nike Football department

now I just gotta find the right socks to rock with them

yo i have the Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon Fly TD and the Jordan BCT Speed Low in size 10.5 but i wear a size 10 in bball shoes and regular shoes. should i buy 10.5 in the vapor talon elites as well?

^
I have many Nike football cleats and always went a half size up

With it being signing day anybody have any friends or family sign to big school?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

With it being signing day anybody have any friends or family sign to big school?

The Air Zoom Vapor Jet 4.2 and Zoom Carbon Vapor Fly's both have attached tongues and I had to buy a half size up as well, but what about Nike cleats with a normal tongue that is only attached at the toebox?  I usually have can wear my regular size with cleats that dont have the fully attached tongue.  

Originally Posted by cutthroat

^

The Air Zoom Vapor Jet 4.2 and Zoom Carbon Vapor Fly's both have attached tongues and I had to buy a half size up as well, but what about Nike cleats with a normal tongue that is only attached at the toebox?  I usually have can wear my regular size with cleats that dont have the fully attached tongue.  
I went a whole size up in the zoom vapor carbon flys.  Couldnt even get on a 10.5 so i went straibght to a 11.5.  I could maybe do an 11 but i dont really have much room in the toe as is.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

I wonder why the team-colored gloves yesterday didn't have the NFL Equipment logos on them...also, glad I wasn't the only one who thought the jerseys were fitted really poorly

The jerseys were done by Ripon, a Wisconsin company who did the numbering and lettering for last year's Pro Bowl and this year's regular season gamers.
Reebok essentially said F it and washed their hands of the whole matter once it hit 1 JAN. Their attention is on NHL right now.

im pretty sure theyve always done the uniforms.
And did anyone see Brees wearing some Adidas cleats or am i seeing something.
frown.gif
frown.gif

-Tyler

anybody interested in custom socks? this is one of my first pair so they dont look too great. im experimenting with colors and designs.

and i just got these in the mail from ebay. pretty cool to have some NFL carbons. Still trying to find the white and yellows

The ability to buy the cleats separately, thats is the best news I have heard yet.  Zero 0123, where did you find this pricing chart?
It's on Nike.com's FAQ section. They have release info. It's really a great resource for legit pricing and rd info.

If the Vapor Talon lows fit like the Vapor Talon mids, then I'd recommend going true to size or half size up if you wear thicker socks. Talon mids fit pretty true to size IMO.

It's on Nike.com's FAQ section. They have release info. It's really a great resource for legit pricing and rd info.

If the Vapor Talon lows fit like the Vapor Talon mids, then I'd recommend going true to size or half size up if you wear thicker socks. Talon mids fit pretty true to size IMO.
Great information. Thanks.  I have definitely been leaning towards true to size.  I like my cleats as tight as possible.  Im just worried because it would suck to buy limited edition cleats and then they dont fit.  I cant sleep on these.

For me, the vapor carbons fit true to size (even half a size up was too loose) and I prefer my cleats tight as well.

I'm curious about the supposed $255 price for the pack, but that chart above showing it's $235.  I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Dude who friend commited to Oregon, get some gear!!

Lucky!!! hope your share some pics. 
i dont know if we are allowed to post NDC coupon codes but message me for one

Oh and btw, I got some game used ducks cleats from ebay- they were supposed to come in today but it was  "misrouted"

Originally Posted by HMack007

Ebay is the worst cause people boost prices

your best bet is getting in contact with someone that has connects with the team or ray rice

college is alot easier cause the equipment team, trainers, & players all are students and they are easier to get in contact and communicate with
As someone who works for the Ravens ...... you aren't getting those cleats. Sorry.

tell us more. I always like to here how other locker rooms handle there equipment and gear.

is it really strict and hands on over in Baltimore?

I know as far as the NFL goes down here for The Bucs & Dolphins its kinda easy to get gear with all the people I know

and with the high school I went 2 I can get gear from alot of pros on certain teams
Sorry guys, been busy and anti-football after our loss .....

Gamepants and jerseys are going to be easy to get at our Spring Football Festival. We have a "Yard Sale" with game used stuff. Ray Rice though, he's shoes are a hot item and are usually donated and signed personally or auctioned off. Especially the 9/11 and BCA cleats.

Same with Ray Lewis and his Under Armour cleats. However those will be available in spring.

I got a few pairs of black/purple and one all purple pair of gloves. But like I said, game worn pants will be all over the place next year at the SFF

As someone who works for the Ravens ...... you aren't getting those cleats. Sorry.

tell us more. I always like to here how other locker rooms handle there equipment and gear.

is it really strict and hands on over in Baltimore?

I know as far as the NFL goes down here for The Bucs & Dolphins its kinda easy to get gear with all the people I know

and with the high school I went 2 I can get gear from alot of pros on certain teams
Sorry guys, been busy and anti-football after our loss .....

Gamepants and jerseys are going to be easy to get at our Spring Football Festival. We have a "Yard Sale" with game used stuff. Ray Rice though, he's shoes are a hot item and are usually donated and signed personally or auctioned off. Especially the 9/11 and BCA cleats.

Same with Ray Lewis and his Under Armour cleats. However those will be available in spring.

I got a few pairs of black/purple and one all purple pair of gloves. But like I said, game worn pants will be all over the place next year at the SFF

Please keep us posted on the date for that SFF sir!

Back
Top Bottom