NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard for the best teams in NFL history to win 9 out of 10 games so I think the Lions lose one of these last 3 but I also think Seattle and Washington have two more losses in them:

Call illegal formation but not blatant PI?

Bro was literally hugging him lol

Cmon refs

giphy.gif

lions might steal one of the two spots giants wash seahawks were fighting for...

I honestly didn’t think any of those four would make it so it will be interesting for me regardless to see them get those last two spots. Unfortunately they’ll be Minnesota or SF on the road so they might end up getting washed but a big accomplishment nonetheless.

I hate blaming refs. I hate that they even exist.

But to call ILLEGAL FORMATION over 6ish inches taking away a TD and then swallowing your whole whistle while a guy is getting mugged in the end zone.......

The refs need consequences. Every week is some bull****. 15 billion dollar league, next gen player tracking, 4K video and we got 74 year old white dudes and two sets of chains on each side. :smh:

It’s hard for the best teams in NFL history to win 9 out of 10 games so I think the Lions lose one of these last 3 but I also think Seattle and Washington have two more losses in them:
Hawks are cooked. Go forth brethren in your journey

Lions are losing the last game of the season in heartbreaking fashion to miss the playoffs. Come on guys, hasn’t history taught you anything?

Panthers, Bears, Packers...Lions will lose at least 1 more against the division. A 9-8 team probably makes it in. Tiebreakers gonna be big for the 7 spot.

Literally been watching sports since 10am :lol:

bro, i didn't smell outside air until just 30 minutes ago when I had to take out the trash. started watching world cup at 7am PDT, which transitioned into morning and afternoon football... warriors game and then SNF.

the most unproductive sunday i've had in a good while :lol: i need the football season to end so i can have half of my weekend back

Missed PI call aside this was a frustrating loss. Taylor needs to secure that ball. Defense did its job for the most part minus letting Saquan run straight up the middle for first downs three plays in a row. Dotson and BRob making plays all day. But those lost fumbles really changed everything.

The most frustrating, insulting and disappointing part is how in the few days after they release a report about how they missed these critical calls. It’s like famb…this isn’t the NBA where you can release a 2-minute report after about a game in an 82-game season. Each NFL regular season game is entirely too important to be missing blatant calls or incorrectly calling real ones. You are ******* with people’s jobs and money :smh:

I posted a few years ago that the NFL is doing so well and constantly on an upward trajectory that they're taking fans for granted - and yes, we still watch - but so many little things can immensely improve the product: full-time, highly trained refs, staggered start times, uniform/helmet flexibility, etc. These aren't massive changes that alter the game whatsoever, they're small tweaks that can completely overhaul their dominance. All the owners are just old farts sitting on piles of steady income that want the status quo and Goodell isn't for the NFL per se, he's a sounding board for said owners, so it's hard to fight for anything.

that raiders TD was wild - the refs said it had inconclusive evidence was wild :lol: refs are trippin

i had no dog in the fight but seeing chandler jones stiff arm Mac Jones into bolivia brought me so much joy.. i can't even explain why

I posted a few years ago that the NFL is doing so well and constantly on an upward trajectory that they're taking fans for granted - and yes, we still watch - but so many little things can immensely improve the product: full-time, highly trained refs, staggered start times, uniform/helmet flexibility, etc. These aren't massive changes that alter the game whatsoever, they're small tweaks that can completely overhaul their dominance. All the owners are just old farts sitting on piles of steady income that want the status quo and Goodell isn't for the NFL per se, he's a sounding board for said owners, so it's hard to fight for anything.
Tennis and Soccer have had better tracking technology for like what 15 years?

It's really comical

Serious question for Pats fans, why did zappe get benched in favor of Mac? Draft capital spent? He's the inferior player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom