NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221219_090632.jpg

i would point at the Texans hiring the preacher to run things…

Also, Steelers won

thimk they getting the 33rd pick from the bears because of that trade

This especially applies to Niketalk

Backup will have one good start and the thread says he will be the next GOAT :lol:

Bro. I was skeptical of the claims of folks "salivating" over him but I looked it up and this man threw for like 200 yards and 2 TDs and there were articles out there with coaches and players saying he reminded them of Joe Montana and "you would think he was in the league for 15 years". After 2-3 games! Absolutely ridiculous, man :lol:

Serious question for Pats fans, why did zappe get benched in favor of Mac? Draft capital spent? He's the inferior player?

i wouldn't say Zappe got benched, necessarily. Bill isn't going to give up on a first round QB pick THAT fast. and Zappe was fine but he wasn't absolutely lighting it up outside of one really strong game. we also reverted back to last year's offense while Zappe was playing (something I wish we would have done with Mac). but between the investment in a 15th overall pick at QB and entire offseason dedicated to this Shanahan outside zone scheme, he was never going to flip the switch to Zappe. IMO

avy check. :pimp:

poor mac. went from a basic *** handoff to immortalized on the stupidest play ever and he had no business being put in that position:lol:

the irony is Chandler Jones missed a tackle on Stevenson on that play :lol:

with the way Mac been acting (emotionally), **** him. glad Chandler put him on a poster and humbled him a bit (hopefully)

Bro. I was skeptical of the claims of folks "salivating" over him but I looked it up and this man threw for like 200 yards and 2 TDs and there were articles out there with coaches and players saying he reminded them of Joe Montana and "you would think he was in the league for 15 years". After 2-3 games! Absolutely ridiculous, man :lol:

Telling you it never fails

Geno=Him
Zappe=Him
Purdy=Him
Baker=Him (again)
White=Him

:rofl:

#NtHotTakes

Imagine tweeting this expecting people to treat you as the victim

I swear the media is so entitled and corny at times. Stupid broad needs to stop crying because she didn’t get an openly thoughtful fully articulated response after they were all up in his face acting intrusive as hell.

I’m going through her Twitter right now. The mental gymnastics on her end and the doubling down on her bs is wild to see.

I know players are contractually obligated to speak with the media. But they should just next question her *** every time she asks questions moving forward while answering less intrusive reporters questions. Or just respond to all of her questions with “we just gotta execute better”.

How the hell you gonna disrespect him and then try to ask him a question?

So basically they said hey GB... **** you. You did nothing all year. But hey man I would love to hear you talk about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom