NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Raiders beat writer who does the same job as them other disrespectful *** “journalists”

Big time game. Aging veteran. He knows he screwed up and that is the BS he gets. That interview should have started and stopped when Gio said, 'I screwed up. That is on me'.

All of these 'journalists' looking to get clout and forgot all about professionalism in doing their job.

It’s so corny to me. Like if your job entails interviewing people and getting them to answer your questions, it’s probably smart to not alienate the people you’re interviewing, when you’re going to be around them on a regular basis.

And it’s probably really smart to not go to Twitter making a stink about it while trying to play victim. Now instead of one player not rocking with you, you likely alienated other players as well. Like the guy made a bad play. Was probably not in the best mood to answer all the extra stuff. Instead of reading the room and letting it rock, she really thought it was a good idea to bring all this unnecessary attention to it.

These athletes are human at the end of the day. The media obligations is part of the business. But there’s going to be times where even the most media friendly of players are not going to be in the mood for all the extra stuff. No need to publicly **** on them the one time they aren’t in the mood for it, when more often than not, they’ll accommodate your dumb questions.

Like no one is saying to kiss the players asses and try to be buddy buddy with them. But no need to be unnecessarily condescending and make slick remarks out of spite. You can press for answers without being a douche about it.

They lucky Geo is a nice guy. He use to frequent my store back in Fort Lauderdale. Humble dude.

Anyone else probably would’ve went ballistic
Pretty sure he’s a Walter Payton award winner too, always doing stuff for the community. How you gonna be entitled AND bad at your job?

20221219_102103.jpg

Can the season be over yet? :lol: :smh:

put it in the louvre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom