NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that Willie video and SHEESH. Place looked nice too. Imagine you’re at dinner just casually sipping on your beverage of choice with your girl or your family and that melee breaks out. Paid good money for a nice bottle of wine for Willie to grab it off your table to crack somebody :lol: :smh: I don’t even know what type of compensation I would ask for from the resto if I was at one of the tables that got caught up in the fray

Matt Guy just hit from like the logo and missed an extra point... c'mon with that

Edit: Now he’s mixing it up on the sideline after his tackle, this guy’s getting all the types of football in

Just went to Columbias website to see how much they’re charging for that “titanium” gimmick… that jalen hurts commercial told me to go to Columbia.com/gold

06ABCB20-227D-4135-8448-CE58EBAFB8E6.png

4F659561-D80F-4BDA-8531-B7421124B21C.png

:lol:

Not that there was any doubt, but the LA Rams have been eliminated from the playoffs.

We will have a new Super Bowl Champion.

ESPN had Ryan Clark in the studio this morning for Get Up at 8AM, later in the afternoon for NFL Live at 4PM and just now he was in there on Sportscenter with Scott Van Pelt at 11:45PM. He is putting in those Stephen A hours :lol:

i saw the joke some place, but they woulda been calling me a lockerroom cancer after that shhh

cali taxes on top of the general costs of living in cali, that meal going be eating up wayyyyyy too much of my check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom