NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i currently dont have cable or any TV streaming service. i use my parents Verizon FIOS cable log in with all the apps :lol:. only services i pay/share payment with on are ESPN+, Netflix, Disney, HBO, and Amazon Prime

but if NFL goes to youtube tv, i'm sold. i'll sign up tomorrow

21E9735F-F1A1-478C-B75C-9E47D354354C.jpeg

Y’all WANT IN on this **** let’s go then find your way over here

I am not going to make the full blown switch to YouTube TV BUTT the article said you can get it with YT Prime as well. So I am wondering (hoping really) that I can sign up for one YT Prime channel for like $10/mo and be eligible for the Sunday Ticket add-on.

The elephant in the room is how much is this add-on going to cost folks :nerd:

yep...eager to see how much. not that it'll end up mattering cause the NFL got me by the balls, but still. would be cool if it's substantially less than the current Direct TV package

I am not going to make the full blown switch to YouTube TV BUTT the article said you can get it with YT Prime as well. So I am wondering (hoping really) that I can sign up for one YT Prime channel for like $10/mo and be eligible for the Sunday Ticket add-on.

Yeah I already have YT Premium so having that option is cool.

Still not sure I really need Ticket. Redzone and three national games still seems like enough for me since I live in the local market :lol:

Bengals not gonna reach full potential if Joe Burrow is like this off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom