NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOBODY better even try me like that. I’m paying for my food and my food only.

I’m definitely not down with the hazing/prank culture, hands will be thrown if necessary

I mean, I feel like I would have immediately figured out that it didn't add up based on the charges on the receipt and been like "FOH" with a straight face :lol:

Turns out it was only about $7500 and two vets chipped in $1K each then had the rooks split the rest so it wasn't that bad. I can deal with most pranks and laugh it off even if I sniffed them out but when you start joking about messing with my paper...

NOBODY better even try me like that. I’m paying for my food and my food only.

I’m definitely not down with the hazing/prank culture, hands will be thrown if necessary

that’s why I never was about that frat life..

ill hang out and buying drinks and all that or chip in for bday/celebration dinners

but if you need to see me do dumb shh or feel purposely uncomfortable for joy, nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just saw that Willie video and SHEESH. Place looked nice too. Imagine you’re at dinner just casually sipping on your beverage of choice with your girl or your family and that melee breaks out. Paid good money for a nice bottle of wine for Willie to grab it off your table to crack somebody :lol: :smh: I don’t even know what type of compensation I would ask for from the resto if I was at one of the tables that got caught up in the fray

Right, stomped that man out in a lil fansy restaurant. That was some Suge Knight ****. Need to know the back story.

I'm still waiting on the backstory behind that Willie Mac beatdown cause yea that wasn't ordinary :lol:

Deciding to whoop someone with a squad like that in an upscale restaurant had to be precipitated by something serious...

Just hope it wasn't some Cain Velasquez type ****

had to be money or woman related

I hope Jalen thug it out with the shoulder.

nah.. if anything rest these next 2 games.. and treat that last game like a preseason game and play him like a quarter if hes healthy just to let him get some snaps

but i think if i was reading or listening correctly, dallas defense got a ton of injuries especially to the dudes tasked with stopping the run.. let minshew play and go heavy heavy heavy run

plus dallas plays the titans, who obviously going go heavy heavy run

Eh. 17 game season gonna have a lot of these broken records looking funny for a while.
The “purists” will try to add asterisks but life will go on just like it did when the regular season changed from 14 to 16 games and other previous rule changes. Nobody talks about Charley Hennigan. All that matters is who is on top.

Right, stomped that man out in a lil fansy restaurant. That was some Suge Knight ****. Need to know the back story.

Not to mention they were playing human bumper cars with innocent bystanders. He gone get sued regardless. All saw about 5+ people unrelated to the situation get smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom