NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to the sun beaming and beautiful blue skies in Minnesota this morning.

But at the same time
2216B9B8-017B-41B2-AC34-4A28F4F4B687.png

Not ideal

And yes I need to charge my phone

I got a girl in Minnesota that be asking me to come vist her.

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

Maybe 'round July.

Woke up to the sun beaming and beautiful blue skies in Minnesota this morning.

But at the same time
2216B9B8-017B-41B2-AC34-4A28F4F4B687.png

Not ideal

And yes I need to charge my phone
Ouch and we think it's bad anytime it gets under 30 F around here (Seattle area).

Can someone smarter than me explain how (as reported) DirecTV was losing "$500 million annually" having the NFL Ticket contract, yet Youtube is swooping in to take it and also for $500 million more cost per year. This is just the NFL way right.

Google don’t care about losing money like that

Soooooooo ummmmm how much is YouTube tv and what do you get other than sundya ticket?

T0INE T0INE what you going do??

I have the base plan and it's about $72 after taxes. I also have a bunch of sports add-ons (MLB, NBA, etc.) that's an additional $30-35 or so.

It's pretty much just like a cable service as far as channels. Of course, movie channels and such are add-ons. I don't really know what else you get with it, but what I love is the app to watch anything on my phone when I'm out (live channels/sports, recorded shows) and I also downloaded the app on my mom's Roku so I can stream things that they don't get. I love it, tbh. So long as your internet is sturdy.

All these Sunday ticket deals and all I wanna do is pay 15-20 a month to watch every game and condensed games smh

Sounds like Ticket will still be in the range of $300 per year after moving to YouTube.

Alex Sherman of CNBC.com reports that language in the contracts between the NFL and CBS and Fox preclude a significant reduction in the price point for Sunday Ticket, which currently has a full-season price point in the range of $300. Likewise, an existing streaming service such as ESPN+ can’t simply add Sunday Ticket at no extra charge in order to boost subscribers.

It makes sense. CBS and Fox want people to watch the games offered in their local markets. If Sunday Ticket becomes too affordable, it’s see you later to normal Sunday viewing of the affiliates in a given area.

Soooooooo ummmmm how much is YouTube tv and what do you get other than sundya ticket?

T0INE T0INE what you going do??

Been peeping it since I saw the Sunday Ticket announcement.

Youtube TV is $64.99 a month, You get a 100+ channels and can do premium add-ons.

I will look into it more next year. Trying to scale byke on my premium services.

That said any service where I don't have to put up with Cable Bahamas' ******** is GOODT! with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom