NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're both in agreement that there were better choices than diggs
Could be I’d have to see how the position played out voting wise.

I feel like Harrison’s had a really good year, and there was a chance he could’ve fallen off soon, so a really good year instead of the prospect of him having a terrible year— I love, but I don’t think he gets these accolades.

I know the Raiders did it consecutive years.

2016 and 2017.
12-4 record. 7 Pro Bowlers in total.
8940A575-14B1-468F-A925-5D35B7600B2A.gif

Who here has seen Michael Vick live and in person when he was in Atlanta and Philly?

Who here has seen Michael Vick live and in person when he was in Atlanta and Philly?

I was too young when he was in Atlanta (he never played my squad and my folks damn sure weren’t about to take me down to ATL for a weekend to see Vick) but I lived in Philly so I saw him several times. He had the city on FIRE.

IIRC correctly back then he was the only QB to get 9-figure deals. I imagine there have been others since?

I ain’t watching NATHANIEL with Emmanuel Acho present. Dude is trash.

Shady wrong though. That last INT wasn’t on Dak.

The DEFENSE lost that game. I’m a huge critic of Dak but that loss was on the defense.

But Dak is mediocre in terms of being able to carry a team. He’s not capable of willing a team to victory by himself. He isn’t garbage though.

So incredibly sad and hurt today RIP to a real one man, remember him very well. Praying for his family can't even imagine what they're going through. Hard losing him and DT, especially as a die hard Broncos fan it hurts even more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom