NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jags vs. Jets in Week 16 having playoff implications was not on my bingo card for this season :lol: No way Zach outplays his contemporary tonight but I am very intrigued to see Sunshine in a big game especially with how he has turned the corner the past 6 games.

hope youtube premium don't go up
1671725644101.gif

Soooooooo ummmmm how much is YouTube tv and what do you get other than sundya ticket?

T0INE T0INE what you going do??

I wish it was Amazon…

worst case Apple or Hulu

but zero clue what to expect with this.. but obvious youtube knows how to stream, wouldn’t be the first nfl game I’ve watched on the platform…

I ain’t watching NATHANIEL with Emmanuel Acho present. Dude is trash.

Shady wrong though. That last INT wasn’t on Dak.

The DEFENSE lost that game. I’m a huge critic of Dak but that loss was on the defense.

But Dak is mediocre in terms of being able to carry a team. He’s not capable of willing a team to victory by himself. He isn’t garbage though.
Yeah to me dak is weird because I do agree that he is extremely average. To the point where he's not bad at any focal point of qb but he's not elite at any facet either. Not a bad thing but also not a good thing

damn we all salivating to get nfl sunday ticket and it aint even the offseason yet :smh: we still got 3 games left in the ‘22 season and we already lookin at ‘23 :lol:

i just hope you don’t need to subscribe to youtube tv like you did with directTV. hopefully they treat it as a separate package anyone can sign up for

Can someone smarter than me explain how (as reported) DirecTV was losing "$500 million annually" having the NFL Ticket contract, yet Youtube is swooping in to take it and also for $500 million more cost per year. This is just the NFL way right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom